Rupali PruthiAssistant Manager - Editorial
AP TET application form 2024 will be released soon by the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The AP TET registration 2024 is expected to begin in December 2023. The AP TET apply online 2024 link will remain activated for around a month time. The APTET apply online 2024 link will be released along with the official notification on the official website- https://aptet.apcfss.in. Candidates will be required to submit their AP TET applications 2024 online to appear for the exam. The official APTET notification 2024 is expected to be released in December 2023.
Before applying online for the APTET exam 2024, aspirants are advised to go thoroughly through the information bulletin for the exam. Also, candidates should be aware of the latest AP TET eligibility criteria 2024 for Paper 1 (Part A & B) and Paper 2 (Part A & B). The APTET exam dates 2024 will be announced along with the release of the application form and notification for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) 2024.
The AP TET 2024 exam is expected to be held in January 2024.
Q: When will APTET 2023 application be released?
Q: Who is eligible for APTET 2023?
Q: How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh TET 2023?
How to fill out APTET Application Form 2024?
The candidates must go through the APTET notification 2024 page on the official website to know the steps to apply for the APTET exam. However, the steps to apply for the APTET 2024 exam have been given below for the candidates:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the APTET exam- aptet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in/DSE.
- Step 2: Click on the AP TET application form link.
- Step 3: Pay the application fee. On receipt of the fee at AP ONLINE e-Seva candidates are issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which they can submit their application form online.
Also Read: APTET Syllabus 2024
APTET Application Fee
INR 500 per paper
- Step 4: Enter the Journal Number, date of payment of fees, and date of birth.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned image of the latest photograph. Candidates need to attach the images in the following dimension.
“Paste the photograph on white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in the .jpeg format on the local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB. If the size of the image is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, and the number of colours during the process of scanning”, informs the official APTET information brochure.
- Step 6: Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Step 7: Press the 'Upload' button.
- Step 8: Next, the application form opens up.
- Step 9: Fill in the personal and educational details.
- Step 10: After filling in all the details, press the 'Preview' button and verify the details.
- Step 11: If all the details are correct, press the ‘Submit’ button otherwise clicks on the ‘Edit’ button and submit the information again.
- Step 12: On submission of the AP TET application form online the candidate shall be given a reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of the application is considered complete only once the candidate receives the reference ID number.
- Step 13: After successfully submitting the APTET application form, candidates need to take a clear printout of the application and keep it for future reference use. Candidates do not have to post the printout of the application form to the AP TET office.
Also Read: APTET Exam Pattern 2024
Q: Is Aadhaar card mandatory to apply for the Andhra Pradesh TET exam?
Q: Can I edit the APTET application form 2023 after the final submission?
Q: Can I change my APTET 2023 exam centre?
APTET 2023 Exam Dates & Schedule
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of APTET 2024 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
APTET Exam DateTENTATIVE
AP TET Application Fee 2024
Candidates needed to pay the AP TET application fee 2024 before filling out the online form. Have a look at the detailed process along with the direct link below:
- Visit the official website - https://aptet.apcfss.in.
- Click on the 'Payment' link.
- Fill in the required details and select the papers at once.
- Click on the agreement box and submit.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save the fee receipt.
Also Read: APTET Results 2024
Q: How to make payment for APTET application?
Q: What is the application fee for APTET exam?
Q: Can I pay the Andhra Pradesh TET application fee through demand draft?
How to Make Corrections in the APTET Application Form?
The Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services does not activate any special window for the application. However, the candidates can make the corrections in the application form for the APTET exam by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the complaints link
- Fill out the details asked- Journal Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Select the section that has to be corrected
- Enter the Journal Number and date of birth
- Submit the complaint
- The board will make changes to the application form
Also Read: APTET Answer Key 2024
APTET Eligibility Criteria 2024
The candidates who wish to appear in the APTET 2024 exam must fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024. AP TET exam is divided into two papers- Paper 1 (Eligibility Test for Primary Teacher) and Paper 2 (Eligibility Test for Upper Primary Teacher). The eligibility criteria for AP TET 2024 have been given below:
APTET Paper 1 Part A Educational Qualifications 2024
The APTET 2024 Paper 1 educational qualification has been given below for the ease of candidates below:
- Must have completed Intermediate/Senior Secondary with at least 50 per cent marks and have a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Or, Candidates must have 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (BelEd)
- Or, a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Or, Graduation and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Or, a Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Or, Post-Graduation with a minimum of 55 per cent marks or equivalent grade and three-year integrated BEd/ MEd
APTET Paper 1 Part B Educational Qualifications 2024 (Special Schools)
The APTET Paper 1 Part B educational qualifications for special school have been given below for the aspiring candidates:
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate/ Senior Secondary and two-year DEd Special Education in any of the categories of disability
- Or, a one-year Diploma in Special Education (DSE) in any of the categories of disability
- Or, a Diploma in Community-Based Rehabilitation (DCBR) with 6 months Certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs
- Or, Post Graduate Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation (PGDCBR) with 6 months Certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs
- Or, a Diploma in Multi Rehabilitation Worker (MRW) with 06 months Certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs
- Or Junior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf OR Primary level Teacher Training course in Visual Impairment
- Or, Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation – Mental Retardation (DVR-MR) / Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment – Mental Retardation (DVTE-MR) with 6 months
- Certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs
- Or, a Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) with 06 months Certificate course in the Education of Children with Special Needs
Also Read: DSSSB TGT Eligibility 2024
APTET Paper 2 Part A Educational Qualifications 2024
The educational qualification for the APTET 2024 has been given below for the candidates to become Mathematics and Science Teachers/ Social Studies Teachers/ Language Teachers
- Candidates must have at least 50 per cent marks either in Graduation/ Post Graduation with BEd
- Or, Candidates have Graduation with at least 45 per cent marks and have 1 year Bachelor of Education in accordance with the NCTE
- Or, Candidates have completed Graduation with at least 50 per cent marks and 1 year BEd (Special Education)
- Or, Candidates must have qualified Intermediate/Senior Secondary with at least 50 per cent marks and 4 years of Bachelor in Elementary Education (BEIEd)
- Or, Candidates have 4 years of BA/ BScEd or BAEd/ BScEd
- Or, Post-Graduation with a minimum of 55 per cent marks or equivalent grade and three years integrated BEd-MEd
APTET Educational Qualifications for Language Teachers
Candidates must have completed Graduation with the Language concerned as one of the Optional Subjects (or) have a Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (or) have Graduation in Literature (or) have Post Graduation in the Language concerned and Language Pandit Training Certificate/ B.Ed with Language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers
APTET Paper 2 Part B Educational Qualifications (Special Schools)
The education qualification for the Paper 2 Special Schools has been given below. Candidates must go through the educational qualification details before applying for the APTET Paper 2 exam:
- Candidates must have Graduated with BEd (Special Education)/ BEd (General) with a one-year Diploma in Special Education / BEd (General) with two years Diploma in Special Education
- Or, Candidates must B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGDC) / PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation) / PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disability: Physical & Neurological) / PG Diploma in Special Education (Locomotor Impairment and Cerebral Palsy) / Secondary level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment / Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf / BA B.Ed. in Visual impairment
APTET Application 2024 FAQs
Have a look at AP TET application form 2024 FAQs below:
Q: What is the weightage of APTET scores in the recruitment exam?
Q: What is the eligibility to get APTET Certificate?
Q: Is there any restriction on the number of attempts for the APTET exam?
Q: I want to withdraw my APTET application. Will the application fee be refunded?
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Answered 2 months ago
AP TET 2024 exam is expected to be held in January 2024. However, there is no official notice or notification in this regard. The Department of School Education, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will soon release the official APTET notification 2024 informing the candidates about the exam date and e
Answered 2 months ago
Candidates need to be eligible to appear for the APTET 2023 exam. The Andhra Pradesh TET eligibility criteria 2023 si different for Paper 1 (Part A & B) and Paper 2 (Part A & B). Have a look at the basic eligibility conditions below:
APTET Paper 1 Eligibility:
- Intermediate/Senior Secondary with at le