Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
Know the exam pattern: Not just for IBPS RRB but being familiar with the pattern of the exam you are going to appear for is very important. Exam pattern is designed aiming to help candidates prepare according the set template of the question paper which the candidates has to solve. You can check the detailed IBPS RRB exam pattern here!
Strategize your preparation: Now that you are aware of the exam pattern, it is time to strategize a study plan for yourself. The study plan will be based on IBPS RRB exam syllabus, time left for preparation and focus on key areas.
How to prepare for Reasoning Questions
- Go through the detailed list of topics covered in the exam. Once you are familiar with the syllabus, check your basis concepts in the listed topics.
- Once you are sure with the easier questions, move towards the slightly difficult ones and check yourself. In case you feel that the time take to solve these questions has drastically changed as compared to the previous lot, think of solutions.
- Practice PYPs and mocks for a better understanding of the question paper.
Below is a list of topics to be covered for IBPS RRB reasoning questions:
Linear Sitting Arrangement
Circular Sitting Arrangement
Arrangement and Pattern
Coding and Decoding
Direction and Distance
Order and Ranking
How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Questions
- Quant is the second part of IBPS RRB question paper. Similar to the reasoning, preparation for Quantitative questions also require a thorough preparation.
- Go through study material and practice as many PYPs as possible. Below is the list of topics to prepare for IBPS RRB quantitative questions:
Ration and Proportion
Speed Time and Distance
Permutation and Combination