Shikha GoyalAssistant Manager
SSC GD Application 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the notification for the SSC GD Constable 2023 exam on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The Commission will activate the 'SSC GD apply online' link for the candidates. SSC GD forms for 2023 will be filled out online only; no physical forms will be available to the candidates. The 'SSC GD apply online' link will be available to the candidates only after their registration is complete. The SSC registration number is essential to filling out the SSC GD forms online.
The application process for the SSC GD 2022-23 was closed on November 30, 2022. The last date for the candidates to submit the application fee was December 1, 2022. The official SSC GD 2022 notification was released on October 27, 2022. SSC GD 2022-23 exam was scheduled to be conducted online from January 10 to February 14, 2023.
SSC GD notification mention all the important details about the online application such as the image specification, and format of the photograph. Later, the application status will be released by the regional websites, mentioning the acceptance or rejection of the application.
SSC GD 2023 Application process
SSC GD 2023 Result Live Updates
- SSC GD 2023 Application Form: Document Required
- SSC GD 2022 Registration Dates
- SSC GD 2023 Application Form: Photo and Signature Size
- Steps after Clicking SSC GD Apply Online Link
- SSC GD Application Status Links
- SSC GD Application Video
- What if the SSC GD registration details need correction?
- SSC GD Application Fee
- SSC GD 2023 Application FAQs
SSC GD 2023 Application Form: Document Required
Candidates should keep the following documents ready for filling SSC GD Constable application form.
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment number
- In case candidates do have Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar enrollment number can enter details of their Voter ID Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/College ID and Employer ID
- Class 10 mark sheet and admit card
- Bank details to make online payments (not required in case of offline payment)
|SSC GD 2022-23 Exam Dates||SSC GD 2022-23 Exam Analysis|
|January 10, 2023|
|January 12, 2023|
|January 13, 2023|
|January 16, 2023|
|January 17, 2023|
|January 23, 2023|
|January 24, 2023|
|January 27, 2023|
|January 31, 2023|
|February 1, 2023|
|February 2, 2023|
|February 13, 2023|
|February 14, 2023|
SSC GD 2022 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of SSC GD 2022 exam
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
10 Jan '23 -
14 Feb '23
SSC GD Exam Date 2022-23
SSC GD Admit Card 2022-23 was released
1 Dec '22
SSC GD Last date to submit the application fee online 2022-23
SSC GD 2023 Application Form: Photo and Signature Size
One important point is that the date of the photograph should be printed on the photograph or else the SSC will reject the form. The scanned image of the photo should be 20kb to 50kb in size, and the scanned image of the signature must be 10 kb to 20 kb in size. The above details can be summarised below:
Also Read: SSC GD Notification
SSC GD Constable Shift Timings 2023: Exam Timing, Reporting Time & Exam Instructions
Steps after Clicking SSC GD Apply Online Link
Candidates can fill SSC GD application form in two parts - registration and application. Candidates can follow the procedure given below:
Part I - SSC GD Registration 2023
- For one-time SSC GD Constable registration, candidates need to click on the ‘New user? Register Now' link on the home page
- During SSC GD Constable registration, candidates need to fill in the basic details, address details
- Provide information about Aadhaar number/Aadhaar enrollment number/identity card and its number
- Candidates need to fill in their name as given in the Class 10 certificate
- Fill in the father’s and mother’s names as given in the Class 10 certificate
- Candidates are also required to fill in their date of birth as given in the Class 10 certificate
- Candidates need to fill in details of their Class 10 exam during SSC GD Constable registration, which includes – the name of the education board, roll number and year of passing
- Enter gender, highest educational qualification, mobile number, email ID etc
- After filling in the basic details, candidates need to confirm their mobile number and email ID
- Upon confirming, registration ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID
- Candidates can proceed towards filling the ‘Additional Details’ by clicking the Next button
- Candidates need to fill Category, Nationality, Identification Mark, Temporary and Permanent Address
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Upon clicking the ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID
- Candidates need to enter the OTPs to complete the registration process
- After submission of basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 7 days, the data will be deleted from the system
- After completion of the registration process, basic details can be changed only once
Part II – Online SSC GD Constable Application Form
- Candidates need to login into their account through a registered email ID and password
- Candidates can change the password when asked to do the same
- Click the ‘Apply’ link in the SSC GD Constable section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab
- Information filled during SSC GD Constable registration will be auto-filled and are non-editable
- Candidates need to enter their preferences of exam centres. They can choose three exam centres in the order of preference
- Select Domicile State/ UT and District of Domicile
- Candidates need to give preference of CAPFs/ Organizations
- Candidates need to enter their highest qualification
- Information regarding photo/signature/biometric impression is filled automatically from one time SSC GD Constable registration data
- Candidates should pay the application fee online or SBI Challan
- Candidates need to complete their application process by clicking on ‘I Agree’ check box and fill the captcha code
- Take a printout of the SSC GD Constable application form for further reference
SSC GD Application Status Links
The candidates can check here their SSC GD application Status. The candidates can follow the link given below.
States for which the regions are valid
SSC GD Application Status Links
Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)
Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh
North Eastern Region
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland
Central Region (CR)
Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
Western Region (WR)
Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat
West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island
North Western Region (NWR)
Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh
Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand
Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu
Karnataka and Kerala Region
SSC GD application form has two parts - Part-I (registration) and Part-II (application form). While filling SSC GD Constable application form, candidates need to pay the required fee which is INR100 (women/SC/ST/ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment). However, before proceeding with the application process, candidates are advised to check SSC GD eligibility.
SSC GD Application Video
What if the SSC GD registration details need correction?
The candidates can edit the registration details only twice. No corrections will be allowed after that.
SSC GD Application Fee
The application fee is INR 100. However, women, SC, ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Also Read: SSC GD Exam pattern
SSC GD 2023 Application FAQs
Q. How can I apply for the SSC GD 2023 exam?
Q. What was the last date to apply for SSC GD 2022-23 Exam?
Q. I am unable to upload my signature and photograph. What should I do?
Q. I did not receive the registration number and password in my email. What to do?
Q. How to get the password and registration number if candidates forget it?
Q. I have made payments more than once. How to get a refund?
Q. I have paid the fee through challan. Do I need to enter my transaction ID and date of deposit in the application form?
Q. What to do if the application status is showing incomplete after making an online payment?
Q. Will I be allowed to make changes in the details after final submission?
Q: Is Aadhaar card mandatory to apply for SSC GD exam?
Q: Can I pay SSC GD application fee in offline mode?
Q: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for the exam?
News & Updates
SSC GD 2023 Result Live Updates: GD Constable Result to be Released Soon at ssc.nic.in - Check Direct Link Here
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
9 May '23
SSC CHSL 2023-24 Notification
9 May '23 -
8 Jun '23
SSC CHSL 2023-24 Application D...
SSC MTS 2023 Admit Card Dates
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Dates
26 Jul '23 -
16 Aug '23
SSC JE 2023 Application Dates
SSC JE 2023 Paper 1 Exam Date
SSC CPO 2023 Exam Dates
9 Mar '23 -
21 Mar '23
SSC CHSL 2022-23 Tier-1 Exam D...