Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release IBPS RRB application form 2023 on June 1, 2023. The last date to apply for the exam is June 21, 2023. The application form has been released for the posts of Office Assistant (Clerk), Officers Scale I (PO), Officers Scale II and III. The application fee for IBPS RRB 2023 can be paid online and it is INR 850 for General and OBC candidates and INR 175 for SC/ST/PWD categories. Before filling the application form, candidates are asked to check the IBPS RRB eligibility criteria 2023 to ascertain whether they are eligible to apply for the exam or not.
- IBPS RRB Online Application Link
- IBPS RRB 2022 Registration Dates
- How to fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2023?
- IBPS RRB Application Form 2023: Correction Facility
- What is IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration?
- IBPS RRB Application Form 2023: Important Points
- IBPS RRB Registration Trends
- IBPS RRB Application Form 2023 FAQs
IBPS RRB Online Application Link
The direct link to apply online for IBPS RRB 2023 will be made available on this page. IBPS RRB online application link will be released separately for Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant. Interested candidates are required to apply online for IBPS RRB.
Also Read: IBPS RRB dates 2023
IBPS RRB 2022 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of IBPS RRB 2022 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
1 Jun '23 -
21 Jun '23
IBPS RRB application form 2023
5 Aug '23 -
6 Aug '23
IBPS RRB Prelims exam
12 Aug '23 -
13 Aug '23
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam
19 Aug '23
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam
10 Sep '23
IBPS RRB single exam
10 Sep '23
IBPS RRB Mains Exam for Officers Scale I
16 Sep '23
IBPS RRB Mains Exam for Office Assistant
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
14 Nov '22
3 Nov '22 -
30 Nov '22
IBPS RRB interview call letter
21 Oct '22 -
14 Nov '22
IBPS RRB PO scorecard
How to fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2023?
Candidates are advised to carefully fill the IBPS RRB application form 2023 as per the instructions prescribed by the examination authority. No changes are allowed in any of the data entered in the application form after the final submission.
Pre-requisites Before filling IBPS RRB Application Form
Candidates should keep the following details handy while filling the application form:
- Active mobile number and email ID
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate's signature
- Scanned Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
- Details of credit/debit card for fee payment
The steps to fill the application form of IBPS RRB are given below.
Step 1: IBPS RRB Registration 2023
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click 'Apply online for IBPS RRB'
- Click 'New Registration' to register
- Click the post candidates want to apply for
- Fill the personal details and communication details
- Confirm the details by verifying the same
- Enter the security code and click on ‘Save and Next’
- Post-registration, a provisional registration ID and password will be generated and displayed on the screen
- An E-mail and SMS regarding the registration ID and password are also sent to the candidates
Step 2: Uploading of Documents
After successful registration, candidates should proceed towards uploading photograph and signature. Candidates can follow the steps below for uploading the documents:
- Login with the registration number and password
- Click the relevant links for uploading photograph and signature
- Browse to the location where the scanned documents are saved
- Click on the upload/open button
Specification for Photograph & Signature
The specifications for uploading photograph and signature are given below:
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb- 20kb
Step 3: Filling the application form
- The application page has three tabs, basic, qualification/experience/language, and survey
- Under the basic tab, candidates need to enter the category, religion, nationality, and disability information
- Enter IBPS RRB exam centre with the correct state code
- Enter personal details such as gender, father’s name, mother’s name, etc
- Communication details such as correspondence address, permanent address with pin code, and state
- Under the qualification/experience/language tab, enter the details of graduation such as subject, type of degree, year of passing, and percentage obtained.
- Enter the present and previous work experiences
- Enter proficiency in languages, states, and preferred RRBs
- Under the survey tab, candidates need to mention the choice of organisations where they desire to be recruited
- Preview the details mentioned in the form
- After filling the details, click on ‘I agree’ to declare that the information entered in the form is authentic and correct
Step 5: Uploading Left Thumb Impression and Handwritten declaration
Before proceeding towards paying the application fees, candidates need to upload their left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the following format.
Left Thumb Impression
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels
- File Size: 20 KB- 50 KB
Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels
File Size: 50 KB-100 KB
Step 4: Fee Payment
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode through debit card, credit card, IMPS, net banking, cash cards/mobile wallets. The details of fee payment are given below.
- In case of debit card, they need to enter the card number, expiry date, and CVV number
- In case of credit card, enter card number and PIN
- If candidates choose net banking, then they need to enter the bank details asked
- For IMPS, add beneficiary by mentioning account details of the organization to which candidates desire to transfer the money
- If candidates wish to pay the fee through mobile wallets/cash cards, enter the login details asked
- After entering and verifying the details, click on the pay
IBPS RRB Application Fee
|Post Name||Category||Fee (In Rs)|
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Step 5: Taking printout of confirmation page
- After the final submission and payment, an additional page of IBPS RRB application form is displayed
- Enter the requisite details as per the instructions
- An e-receipt is generated after successful fee payment
- Print the e-receipt
- Print the final IBPS RRB application form
Watch the video below to know how to fill IBPS RRB Application Form
IBPS RRB Application Form 2023: Correction Facility
Editing of the IBPS RRB application form is not allowed after final submission. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the 'save and next' facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
What is IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration?
By submitting the handwritten declaration, candidates declare that the information provided in the application form is correct and valid. The text for the handwritten declaration is given below.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2023: Important Points
The important points related to IBPS RRB application form are given below:
- Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by candidates
- In the case of multiple applications, only the latest completed application will be retained
- Only online applications are accepted for IBPS RRB recruitment exam
- Candidates can save the data by clicking 'Save and Next' button
IBPS RRB Registration Trends
The table below shows the number of candidates registered for IBPS RRB in the three years.
|Year||No. of registered candidates (In lakh)|
Office Assistant: 7.06
Office Assistant: 7.13
Office Assistant: 8.65
IBPS RRB Application Form 2023 FAQs
Q: When IBPS RRB 2023 application form will be released?
A: IBPS RRB 2023 application form will be released June 1. The last date to apply for the exam is June 21, 2023.
Q. Why IBPS RRB application form page is loading slow?
A. If IBPS RRB application form page is taking time in loading, check the internet connection. Try after a gap of 15 minutes as there are many applicants working at the same time on the registration portal.
Q. How can I know that my IBPS RRB application form is submitted?
A. After successful submission of IBPS RRB application form, candidates get a provisional registration number and password.
Q. Can I edit the registration data in IBPS RRB application form?
A. No, candidates cannot edit the registration data entered in the IBPS RRB application form after it is complete.
Q. What if the IBPS RRB fee payment is not complete?
A. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the fee.
Q. Can I take the printout of the IBPS RRB application form and e-receipt?
A. Yes, candidates can take the printout of IBPS RRB application and e-receipt within a specified time period.
Q. What if I did not receive the IBPS RRB registration confirmation?
A. Candidates must check the spam folder or blocked messages. These are auto-generated emails that candidates receive in their mailbox. Do not send mail for such auto-generated messages.
Q. I want to change the data entered in IBPS RRB application form?
A. Candidates can edit the data in the IBPS RRB application form within the prescribed application deadline.
Q. Can I put the signature in capital letters in IBPS RRB application form?
A. No, candidates cannot put their signature in capital letters in the IBPS RRB application form.
Q. After filling up the complete application form, I got blank screen / internet got disconnected / my PC closed/ hanged / shutdown. How can I know that my IBPS RRB application is saved/registered?
A. Candidates should try to login into the portal. If you can access the portal then you have successfully registered, else you have to do it again.
Q. What details should I give while raising any issue regarding IBPS RRB application 2021?
A. For raising any issue regarding IBPS RRB application form, candidates must provide their full name, date of birth, mobile number, and registration number.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB?
A. According to IBPS RRB eligibility criteria, any graduate candidate can fill IBPS RRB application form.
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Fo...
IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification
IBPS PO application form 2023
IBPS PO notification 2023
SBI Clerk 2023 application for...
SBI Clerk 2023 notification
SBI PO 2023 Notification
SBI PO Application Form 2023
20 Jul '23
SSC CPO 2023-24 notification
20 Jul '23 -
13 Aug '23
SSC CPO Application Form 2023-...
29 May '23 -
31 May '23
Application process (with late...
1 Jun '23 -
3 Jun '23