NEET MDS Syllabus 2023 has been prescribed by the National Board of Examinations. Knowing the syllabus on NEET MDS 2023 is an essential part of one's preparation. On the basis of the NEET MDS syllabus 2023, a candidate can prioritise the subjects which are important from the examination point of view. The syllabus of NEET MDS 2023 covers all the subjects/topics taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007. The syllabus gives an idea about the preparation strategy to score well in NEET MDS 2023. NEET MDS 2023 exam will be conducted on January 8. Continue reading to know the entire NEET MDS syllabus 2023.
Syllabus of NEET MDS 2023
- General Anatomy including embryology and histology
- General human physiology and Biochemistry
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Dental Materials
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
Detailed NEET MDS Syllabus 2023 - PDF Format
NEET MDS Syllabus 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there any negative marking in NEET MDS 2023?
Q: Does solving the previous year NEET MDS question papers prove helpful?
Q: What is the approximate weightage of topics such as dental materials, general medicine and general surgery in NEET MDS?
Q: Which topics or chapters have the highest weightage in the NEET MDS 2023 exam?
Q: Is there any limit to attempt NEET MDS exam?
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
273 Institutes accepting NEET MDS