JNTU Kakinada has released AP EAMCET 2022 mock tests for Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy courses to help candidates prepare effectively for the upcoming entrance test.
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2022 mock test for Engineering, Agrcultural and Pharmacy streams are accessible now. Candidates seeking admission through AP EAMCET 2022 can take the mock test to have some familarity with the exam process. With the help of AP EAMCET 2022 mock test, candidates will get an idea of the exam pattern, types of questions, difficulty level, etc. To take the mock test, candidates are not required to provide any login details as the credentials are set to default.
The direct link to access AP EAMCET 2022 Mock Tests for Engineering Agriculture and Pharmacy stream are available on this page. As per the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2022, the exam consisted of 160 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be completed within 3 hours. AP EAPCET 2022 for engineering courses will be held from Juy 04 to 08 and for agricultural & pharmacy courses, it will be conducted on July 11 and 12. To get complete details on AP EAMCET mock test 2022 read the article below.
How to take AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022?
Below are the simple steps that the candidates must follow to start AP EAMCET mock test:
- Step 1 - Click on ‘Mock Test’ link provided on the official website of AP EAMCET and select stream
- Step 2 - Click on the ‘Sign In’ button. Candidates are not required to enter any details.
- Step 3 - Read the instructions and click on Next button
- Step 4 - Go through the exam specific instructions, choose the default language (English, mark a tick on the declaration box and then click on the ‘I am ready to begin’ to start the mock test
To take APEAMCET Mock Test for Engineering stream-Click here
To take APEAMCET Mock Test for Agricultural & Pharmacy stream-Click here
Mock Test sign in page looks like the image given below:
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022 – Question Palette
The question palette of AP EAMCET 2022 mock test illustrates the status of the questions. The question palette will be displayed on the right side of the screen. It will show the status of each question with different colours and symbols. The screenshot of the question palette is given below:
Also read: AP EAMCET study plan & time table
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022 – How to answer a question?
While taking the mock test, candidates have to follow the steps given below to answer a question:
- Candidate should select the section (subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- First question from the selected section (subject) gets displayed for answering or click on the question number in the question palette at the right of the screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option
- To save the answers, click on the save & next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the mark for review & next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is marked for review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022 - How to change response?
- In case, candidates are not sure about a particular option they can change it by directly clicking on the desired option.
- Candidates can also click on the ‘Clear response’ option and then choose the appropriate option.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022 - How to navigate through sections?
- The three sections; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be displayed on the top bar of the screen.
- To navigate from one section to another, candidates have to click on the name of the particular subject.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2022
Exam Mode: The entrance test will be conducted in computer-based mode
Number of Papers: Candidates can appear – Engineering/Agriculture/Engineering & Agriculture
Question Paper type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Total questions: The question paper will carry 160 objective type questions
Marks awarded for correct answer: For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark
Marks deducted for wrong answer: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Exam duration for each paper: Each test will be conducted for 3 hours.
Medium of language: The questions will be in both English and Telegu language
Also Read: AP EAMCET Marks vs Rank Analysis
Highlights of AP EAMCET Mock Test 2022
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. The candidate is not required to end or submit the test.
- Candidates must note that only questions for which answers will be saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
- The questions will be displayed on the screen one at a time in both the languages.
- The test will comprise of questions from AP EAMCET syllabus.
- Candidates can shuffle subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and questions anytime during the test as per their convenience within the stipulated time.
AP EAMCET 2022 Mock Test: FAQs
Q. Who can take AP EAMCET 2022 Mock Test?
Q. How candidates can access mock test of AP EAMCET?
Q. What are the benefits of taking AP EAMCET mock test 2022?
Q. Is login credential required to take the AP EAMCET 2022 mock test?
Q. Which types of questions will be asked in mock test of AP EAMCET?
Q. What are the steps to access AP EAMCET mock test?
Q. What is the duration of the mock test?
Q. How many questions will be asked in the mock test?
Q. In which mode will the mock test be available?
An Electrical Engineering Graduate who follows the educational events and write about them to share valuable information with the aspirants.
Upcoming B.Tech Exam Dates