Mandeep KumarSenior Executive Content
AP EAMCET 2022 counselling will commence soon after the result declaration. It will be carried by APSCHE for the eligible candidates in online mode. Candidates who will qualify AP EAMCET 2022 are eligible for appearing in the counselling. AP EAMCET counselling 2022 process incorporates various stages like registration, choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, fee payment, etc. Read more details pertaining to the counselling on this page below.
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling: Dates
Check AP EAMCET 2022 counselling dates in the table given below.
To be notified
To be notified
To be notified
To be notified
AP EAMCET Counselling 2022 - List of Documents for Verification
Check the list of documents required at the time to AP EAMCET 2022 document verification in the table given below:
- AP EAMCET 2022 Rank card
- AP EAPCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate ( TC)
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-22 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after January 01, 2018 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement
- Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from June 02, 2014 to on/before June 01, 2022 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
Also Read: AP EAMCET 2020 last rank details
Who is eligible for AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling?
Candidates who are meeting the required conditions are eligible for AP EAMCET counselling:
- To be eligible for AP EAMCET web-based counselling 2022, candidates have to qualify in APEAMCET 2022 examination and obtained a rank
- Should pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination
- Other Category (General) candidates must secure a minimum of 45% marks (44.5% and above) in group subjects
- Reserved category candidates [BC/SC/ST] should obtain 40% marks (39.5% and above) in group subjects.
- All candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on December 31, 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Procedure & Fee
Candidates can check detailed AP EAMCET counselling steps from below:
Step 1 – AP EAMCET 2022 counselling fee: The eligible candidates have to pay the processing fee for counselling. The counselling fee has to be made through online mode (credit/debit/net banking). After the transaction, an SMS confirming the same will be sent to the candidates. For payment of processing fee, use a computer facility available at home/internet cafe having Internet Explorer 9.0 or above browser.
Steps to pay AP EAMCET Counselling Fees:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Processing fee payment online link.
- To make the payment candidates have to enter their AP EAMCET hall ticket 2022 number and rank obtained in the exam on 'Pay Fee Online' will be displayed on the screen
- Click on OK button
- Candidates will be directed to payment gateway
- Pay the fee through the online payment gateway process
- Note down the reference number for future reference or take a printout of the fee payment receipt by click on the Print button
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Fee
After payment, login ID and registration number will be provided through SMS for the mobile number submitted by those candidates whose certificate data will be verified through web services. However, for candidates whose certificate data is incomplete, an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC. Data of the candidates whose certificates are verified will be displayed in candidate login.
Step 2 - Verification of Document: Candidates will have to report to their respective helpline centres after the payment of the counselling fee for verification of documents. Both original and photocopies of the documents have to be provided by the candidates at the centres. According to the secured ranks, the candidates will be called in for the verification of documents. A slip or receipt will be given to the candidates after their documents are successfully verified. Information provided in the slip has to be checked for any discrepancy.
Step 3 - Filling of Choices: In the third step, the candidates will have to fill their choice of courses and colleges as per preference. Before filling the choices, the candidates will have to register and create a new password.
- The candidates will have to submit their registration number, hall ticket number, rank and date of birth
- A new password has to be created by the candidates
- The candidates will be required to login again by submitting their ID number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth
- An OTP will be sent to the candidates. After submitting the OTP. the list of available institutes and courses will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates will have to select their preferred choice of courses and institutes. Any number of courses can be selected
- Modification of choices can be done before the locking is done. No changes can be done once the choices are locked
Steps to Recover Forgotten Password
- Candidates will have to enter the registration number, hall ticket number, rank and date of birth
- The checkbox has to be clicked to get the new password through an SMS on the registered mobile number
- Click on the "Get new password" button
- The new password will be received within 30 minutes
- Candidates will also be able to approach the helpline centres with their details to get their password.
Step 4: AP EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment: There will be three rounds of AP EAMCET seat allotment. The authority will conduct the allotment as per the merit, category, reservation of candidates, selected preferences and availability of seats in the participating institutes. The allotted candidates will have to download their allotment letter by logging into their individual candidate account. In case, candidates are satisfied with their allotted seat then they will have to confirm their admission by self-reporting and then reporting to their respective institute. Candidates who self report but fail to report at the allotted institute will be disqualified but will be allowed to participate in the next rounds of counselling. However, those candidates who fail to do both will not be allowed to participate in any further round of counselling.
Which candidates will be eligible for AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Round 3?
The following candidates will be eligible to participate in the 3rd round of AP EAMCET counselling 2022:
- Candidates who have secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option
- Who have not reported/not reported but cancelled their allotment
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
AP EAMCET cut off 2022 is the minimum marks that candidates have to secure to be eligible for admission. AP EAMCET cutoff is declared in the form of last rank details. Candidates who have appeared in AP EAMCET 2022 will be called seat allotment based on AP EAMCET cutoff marks and availability of seats in the particular institute.
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling FAQs
Q. When will the AP EAMCET 2022 counselling begin?
Q. Can I change the date and time of AP EAMCET 2022 counselling?
Q. When should I reach the counselling venue?
Q. Is it necessary to have a provisional certificate during counselling?
Q. What if I cannot download AP EAMCET 2022 counselling call letter?
Q. Will I get colleges in my city during counselling?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
Are NCERT books enough to prepare for EAMCET exam for BVSC course?
2 months ago
Hi Shaik, Yes, NCERT text books for Mathematics, NCERT textbooks for Physics and NCERT textbooks for Chemistry Zoology and Botany of Class 11 and 12th are sufficient for EAMCET. You can also solve past years papers and sample papers along with NCERT.