Engineering Colleges accepting MHT CET for B.Tech in Maharashtra

There are over 400 Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra. Out of which 92% are Private and the rest 8% are Public.

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra Highlights

Particulars

Parameters

No. of Colleges

400 (Approx.)

Fee

Annual Fee INR < 1 lakh: 3%

Annual Fee INR 1-2 lakh: 6%

Top Specialisations

Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Technology, etc.

There are 400 Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra. Pune is one of the top cities of Maharashtra with the highest number of colleges offering BTech through MHT CET. After graduation, Engineering graduates can work as Software Engineering, Computer Systems Analyst, and Hardware Engineers, depending on the area of study.

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra Eligibi

Read More

There are over 400 Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra. Out of which 92% are Private and the rest 8% are Public.

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra Highlights

Particulars

Parameters

No. of Colleges

400 (Approx.)

Fee

Annual Fee INR < 1 lakh: 3%

Annual Fee INR 1-2 lakh: 6%

Top Specialisations

Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Technology, etc.

There are 400 Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra. Pune is one of the top cities of Maharashtra with the highest number of colleges offering BTech through MHT CET. After graduation, Engineering graduates can work as Software Engineering, Computer Systems Analyst, and Hardware Engineers, depending on the area of study.

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility conditions vary from college to college. The criteria include education, age, nationality, and other requirements. Check below the common eligibility criteria for admission to MHT CET colleges in Maharashtra:

  • Candidates should have passed the Class 12 exam from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects
  • They must also have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM
  • Aspirants should have appeared for the MHT CET examination

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra NIRF Ranking 2022

National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranks colleges every year. The ranking is based on various parameters and rankings change year on year depending on college universities and performances.

Following is a list of engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra ranked by NIRF with the past three years:

College Name

NIRF 2020

NIRF 2021

NIRF 2022

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

18

15

18

COEP, Pune

50

52

72

List of Private and Public Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra

There are almost 374 Private and 30 Public colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra.

List of Private Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra

Below table showing list of private colleges with their annual fees:

Private Colleges

Total Tuition Fee

MIT WPU

INR 10 lakh- INR 14 lakh

VIT, Pune

INR 6.26 lakh- INR 7.2 lakh

Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management

INR 5.57 lakh

Rajarshi College of Engineering

INR 3.9 lakh

JSPM’s Narhe Technical Campus

INR 3.6 lakh

List of Public Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra

Below table showing list of public colleges with their annual fees:

Public Colleges

Total Tuition Fee

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

INR 3.48 lakh

COEP, Pune

INR 75,000

VJTI, Mumbai

INR 60,000

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University

INR 1.34 lakh

Walchand College of Engineering

INR 3.4 lakh

Refer to the infographic for the detailed overview of ownership of colleges:

Location-wise Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra

There are over 400 colleges presently in Maharashtra offering BTech courses via the MHT CET exam. Out of all the cities in Maharashtra, Pune tops the list with the highest number of Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET for BTech.

Refer to the below infographic to know the location-wise Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET for BTech in Maharashtra:

ROI of Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra

The students can draw a comparison between the fee invested in the course and the return it gives in the form of placement to make a choice. ROI or Return on Investment helps the aspirants to know if the course they are choosing is beneficial or not. In the case of popular courses, students can make a better choice by calculating the ROI. Check below the top engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra with their annual package and in comparison to annual tuition fee:

College Name

Total Tuition Fee

Average Median Package

COEP, Pune

INR 75,000

INR 8.12 LPA

VJTI, Mumbai

INR 60,000

INR 7.54 LPA

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

INR 3.48 lakh

INR 6.55 LPA

MIT WPU

INR 10 lakh- INR 14 lakh

INR 4.5 LPA

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University

INR 1.34 lakh

INR 4.5 LPA

Top Recruiters for BTech Graduates

BTech graduates from any domain are in high demand. Below is the list of Engineering colleges in Maharashtra and a few top companies that recruit BTech graduates along with their placement ratings:

College Name

Shiksha Rating

Top Recruiters

VJTI, Mumbai

4.5

Bajaj, Mahindra, L&T, Lodha, Yamaha, Deloitte, PWC, Varroc, CG Power, Mahindra logistic, Future Supply Chains, etc.

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

4.2

Reliance, ITC, Hindustan Lever, Larsen & Toubro, Asian Paints, etc.

COEP, Pune

4.2

BPCL Bosch, Siemens, L&T, Eaton, Hero, Maruti Suzuki, City, Microsoft, Texas Instruments, HPCL IOCL, Credit Suisse, Tata Motors, etc.

MIT WPU

3.8

IBM, Infosys, Accenture, TCS, Capgemini, etc.

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University

3.5

TCS, Wipro, Infotech, Mahindra, etc.

Note: Above Statistics are based on latest data.

READ MORE:

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Pune

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Nagpur

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Mumbai

Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Nashik

How Affordable is studying in Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra?

Based on pie chart below, it is estimated that studying engineering in colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra is affordable. As 51% of colleges has their annual fees ranging INR 3-5 lakh and some of them are:

Approx. 26% of colleges has their annual fees ranging INR 2-3 lakh and some of them are:

Approx. 14% of colleges has their annual fees > INR 5 lakh and some of them are:

Approx. 6% of colleges has their annual fees ranging INR 1-2 lakh and some of them are:

Approx. 3% of colleges has their annual fees ranging < INR 1 lakh and some of them are:

Specialisations offered by Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra?

Engineering colleges in Maharashtra offer diversified specialisations such as Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunication Engineering, etc. The most popular one is Computer Science Engineering followed by Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.

Refer to the infographic below to get a detailed overview of the top 5 Engineering specialisations offered by Colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra:

College of Engineering Accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra: Cut Off

College Cut Off

COEP Pune Cut Off

ICT Cut Off

VJTI Mumbai Cut Off

Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering Cut Off

 

Vani Chugh12-19-2022 13:59
All FiltersClear All
Maharashtra
B.E. / B.Tech
Full Time
MHT CET
Location
Specialization
  • (378)
  • (356)
  • (301)
  • (230)
  • (228)
  • (187)
  • (172)
  • (142)
  • (52)
  • (40)
  • (30)
  • (22)
  • (20)
  • (18)
  • (14)
  • (13)
  • (11)
  • (10)
  • (10)
  • (9)
  • (7)
  • (6)
  • (6)
  • (5)
  • (4)
  • (4)
  • (4)
  • (4)
  • (4)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (15)
Total Fees
  • (13)
  • (24)
  • (102)
  • (205)
  • (56)
Rating
  • (19)
  • (76)
  • (279)
  • (251)
Course
Credential
  • (404)
Course Level
  • (404)
Mode of Study
  • (524)
Ownership
  • (374)
  • (29)
Exams Accepted
  • (405)
  • (413)
  • (26)
  • (12)
  • (6)
  • (5)
  • (4)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
405 results

Engineering Colleges accepting MHT CET for B.Tech in Maharashtra

Sort By:Popularity
3.48 L
75 K
10 L - 14 L

B.E. / B.Tech Applications open till Apr 15, 2023. Apply Now

Featured
10 L - 14 L
Featured
1.96 L - 6.02 L
60 K
6.26 L - 7.2 L
5.57 L
Featured
5.42 L - 9.72 L
Featured
10.8 L - 11.7 L
Choose from the Top Specializations
Computer Science Engineering (378)
Mechanical Engineering (356)
Civil Engineering (301)
Electronics Engineering (230)
Electrical Engineering (228)
Telecommunication Engineering (187)
Information Technology (172)
Electronics & Communication Engineering (142)
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (52)
Chemical Engineering (40)
1.34 L
5.6 L - 6.41 L
5.91 L
Featured
5.4 L - 5.51 L
Featured
3.55 L - 3.93 L
View colleges in your budget of
< 1 Lakh (13)
1 - 2 Lakh (24)
2 - 3 Lakh (102)
3 - 5 Lakh (205)
> 5 Lakh (56)
4.14 L
6 L - 6.55 L
3.66 L
Featured
3.32 L
Featured
4.95 L - 4.98 L
6.75 L - 7.76 L
3.4 L
7 L
Featured
10.4 L - 12 L
Featured
5.75 L
5.46 L - 5.69 L
16 L - 17 L
3.62 L
Featured
6.83 L - 11.93 L
5.2 L
5.94 L
5.74 L - 6.4 L
Featured
18.1 L
Featured
5.25 L
Working Man Illustration
Get personalised college recommendations
Registering gives you the benefit to browse variety of colleges based on your preferences

FAQs

Q. Which are the Top Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra as per NIRF Ranking 2022?

A. As per NIRF Ranking, the top Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra are:
  • Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
  • COEP Pune

Q. What are the job opportunities available after completing BTech in Maharashtra?

A. After completing BTech, students are open to multiple opportunities. Graduates can get jobs in research and development companies, manufacturing firms, and IT companies.

Q. What is the estimated fee for studying in Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra?

A. It is estimated that studying engineering in colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra is affordable. As, 51% of colleges has their annual fees ranging INR 3-5 lakh.

Q. What is the eligibility criteria for colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra?

A. The eligibility conditions vary from college to college. The criteria include education, age, nationality, and other requirements. Check below the common eligibility criteria for admission to MHT CET colleges in Maharashtra:
  • Candidates should have passed the Class 12 exam from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects
  • They must also have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM
  • Aspirants should have appeared for the MHT CET examination

Q. How many colleges accepting MHT CET score in Maharashtra?

A. There are over 400 Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra. Out of which 92% are Private and the rest 8% are Public.

Q. What is the average salary package offered by engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra?

A. The average salary package offered by engineering colleges accepting MHT CET in Maharashtra are INR 4-8 LPA.

Q. What are the top specialisations offered by Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET for BTech in Maharashtra?

A. Several specialisations are offered by Engineering colleges accepting MHT CET for BTech in Maharashtra. Most popular are Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.