Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
RRB Group D Preparation Tips 2022 are essential for candidates to perform well in the exam. Every year, a huge number of vacancies are announced for RRB Group D and candidates are selected based on Computer-based test (CBT), PET, Document Verification and Medical Exam. As many applicants had applied for Railway Group D exam, candidates must prepare well. Although candidates must think that it is a difficult nut to crack, however, with solid RRB Group D preparation tips, they can achieve the required cutoff marks and pass the respective tests. RRB Group D test provides aspiring applicants with the opportunity to work with the Indian Government in a good position and handsome salary package. Mathematics, General Science, General Intelligence and General Awareness are the four components of RRB Group D tests. 1/3 marks are deducted for each incorrect attempt and one mark is awarded for each correct answers. To succeed in the Railway Group D exam, applicants must be familiar with the exam pattern, syllabus, solve previous years' question papers and attempt mock tests. Here are few RRB Group D preparation tips. Candidates can strategise their plan accordingly for the RRB Group D 2022.
- RRB Group D Preparation Tips 2022
- RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Science
- RRB Group D Preparation Tips for Mathematics
- RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Intelligence and Reasoning
- RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Few General Tips for RRB Group D Exam
- Which Book is best for RRB Group D?
- How can I Prepare for RRB Group D at home?
- RRB Group D 2022 Preparation Tips FAQs
RRB Group D Preparation Tips 2022
According to RRB Group D exam pattern 2022, the exam comprises four sections, General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and General Awareness and Current Affairs. The total marks for the exam are 100. To crack the exam, candidates must prepare according to the syllabus. RRB Group D preparation tips is discussed on this page.
Also Read: RRB Group D Syllabus
RRB Group D Preparation Tips for General Science
The questions in this section are of Class 10 and 12 levels. Candidates can refer to their high school books to brush up the topics. Revise all the important chapters of Science. Listed below are few preparation tips for General Science:
- Note down the important topics
- Know the basics of each topic
- Try to understand the concepts rather than cramming
- Set timings to revise the chapters
- Solve questions from sample papers or previous years’ question papers
Also Read: Preparation tips for General Science
Important Topics for General Science
- Life Processes
- Sources of Energy
- Acid Bases and Salts
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Chemical Reactions
- Units and Measurement
- Electricity and Magnetism
|Download RRB Group D Syllabus -Click Here|
RRB Group D Preparation Tips for Mathematics
Candidates can follow the tips below for this section:
- Candidates should learn the shortcut methods of solving questions
- Understand the formulas and concepts
- Attempt mock tests to evaluate your preparation for the exam
- Candidates should practice daily
- Identify your weaknesses and work towards improving those areas
- Focus on building your strong areas
Also Read: Preparation tips for Mathematics
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
I am from West Bengal. Will I be considered pass if I give Railway Group D exam and my score clears some zones but not all?
3 weeks ago
No, you have to clear the cutoff of the zone in which you have applied.
I have done my graduation in BA and I have also done ITI. What should I do if I want to give RRB exam?
2 months ago
Many candidates who want to survive in this competitive exam, go to coaching institutes for preparation and need reliable RRB study material. And it is very important to know the updated syllabus to crack this test. Students can prepare well by practicing with the RRB mock test and RRB previous y...Many candidates who want to survive in this competitive exam, go to coaching institutes for preparation and need reliable RRB study material. And it is very important to know the updated syllabus to crack this test. Students can prepare well by practicing with the RRB mock test and RRB previous year's papers.