Mamona MajumderSenior Executive - Content
KEAM 2023 Application Form: The last date to complete and submit the KEAM application form 2023 is April 10. The direct link to apply is provided below. After April 10, candidates will only be allowed to upload the scanned documents in the online application form. To complete the KEAM 2023 application process candidates have to complete the KEAM 2023 registration by providing the basic details and creating an application number and password to login at various stages of admission. Next, candidates have to complete the fill the online application form. In the next step, candidates need to pay the online application fee as applicable with the available mode of payment. Thereafter, the candidates have to upload scanned images and certificates. Finally, as the final step of the application process, candidates have to print the submitted online form and keep it safe with them. The printed form is not to be sent to CEE. Only those candidates who will complete the KEAM 2023 application form on time, will be issued the KEAM admit card 2023 that will be required to enter the KEAM exam centre.
Check all details of the KEAM 2023 application form like the link to apply, how to apply, documents to upload and their specification, application fee and how to pay the fee, etc on this page.
- March 18: KEAM 2023 application form out, apply using the direct link on this page below.
- February 21: KEAM 2023 exam dates out.
- Link for KEAM 2023 Application Form
- KEAM 2023 Registration Dates
- KEAM 2023 Application Fee
- Steps to fill KEAM Application Form 2023
- KEAM 2023 Registration Status
- KEAM Application Correction Window
- How to correct details in KEAM application form?
- Reasons for Rejection of the KEAM 2023 Application Form
- FAQs related to KEAM Application Form 2023
Link for KEAM 2023 Application Form
The direct official link for KEAM 2023 application form is as follows:
- KEAM 2023 application form: https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamonline2023/instruction
- KEAM 2023 login: https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamonline2023/login
KEAM 2023 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of KEAM 2023 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
17 Mar '23 -
10 Apr '23
KEAM 2023 registration startsONGOING
20 Apr '23
KEAM 2023 last date to upload the documents
10 May '23
KEAM 2023 admit card out on
17 May '23
KEAM 2023 exam date
KEAM 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for KEAM 2023 can be checked for different categories below:
|(a) Engineering only/ BPharm only/both||INR 700||INR 300||Nil|
|(b) Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||INR 500||INR 200||Nil|
|Both (a) and (b)||INR 900||INR 400||Nil|
- ST candidates whose annual family income is below Rs 40,000 can fall under SC/ST category.
- Candidates choosing 'Dubai' as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of INR 12000 by way of online payment. The additional fee can also be remitted by way of e-challan, in the designated post offices in Kerala, if payment is made inside India. Such candidates should give a local contact number, if available, in their application in the appropriate place.
Steps to fill KEAM Application Form 2023
To know how to fill KEAM application form go through the steps below:
Step 1: Registration
The KEAM 2023 application form will be available online on the official website of KEAM at https://cee.kerala.gov.in/. The online KEAM 2023 registration is a one-time process. During the process, candidates get a system-generated KEAM application number. Candidates have to enter their own password when demanded at the time of KEAM registration. Preferably a strong password is recommended. The requirements of a strong password are as follows:
- minimum length of 8 characters
- minimum of one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
- minimum of one number (0-9)
- minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
Candidates will have to re-enter the password for confirming the same.
In order to successfully register for KEAM 2023, candidates need to create a login. The login is required to proceed through all other stages of online submission. In order to create login, a candidate should provide their KEAM application number and password, as mentioned at the time of exam registration.
.Step 2: Filling details in KEAM application form
Candidates can apply and submit the KEAM application form 2023 online for all courses. Candidates need to fill all the basic information in the KEAM application form, such as:
- date of birth
- email ID
- phone number as well as other information prescribed by the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Candidates should fill the exam application form thoroughly. Any mistake in filling this form or if the candidate provides false/incomplete/wrong information then will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the items in the application.
If the application is filled completely, candidates can preview the details of the application before going to the 'Final Submission', by clicking the ‘Save & Preview' button. If the candidate is sure that he has filled in all the correct information then he/she should click the link ‘Final Submission’.
Documents required while filling KEAM Application Form 2023
Following is the list of documents and details required by candidates while filling the KEAM application.
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number
- Birth Certificate
- Proof for Nativity
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate
- Certificate for Special Reservation claim
- Income Certificate
- Other Certificates – Candidate having other claims, such as NRI, Minority, etc., can upload the required certificates through the portal
Step 3: Uploading of images
After filling all the details in the application form of KEAM 2023, candidates will have to upload their recent passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression, all in jpeg format of given specifications.
150 pixels and 200 pixels height
150 pixels and 100 pixels in height.
Left Thumb impression
150 pixels and 100 pixels height
Step 4: Payment of KEAM application fee
In this step, candidates have to provide payment details of the application fee. Any candidate who does not belong to the SC community will be treated as general category candidate for the collection of application fee.
- Online Payment: Using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking.
- Post Office Payment: Payment at all Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala state by using e-Challan generated during online submission of application.
Step 5: Taking a printout of KEAM application
The candidate should take a printout of the online submitted application which contains all the information provided by the candidate. Candidates should also get photocopies of the course certificate and nativity certificates provided in the application for further admission process. Do not send a confirmation pages or supporting certificates to the CEE office.
KEAM 2023 Registration Status
Candidates can check the status of their KEAM application form on the official website of CEE. To view the same, candidates will have to log in on the website using their KEAM login credentials.
Following are the types of status available for candidates:
- Registration: Indicates candidate’s registration for online application.
- Upload Images: This shows whether the images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression are uploaded to the portal.
- Fill Application: Indicates the application is filled up and finally submitted.
- Pay Application Fee: Indicates whether the CEE office has received payment confirmation.
- Print Application: Denotes the printout of the application is taken or not by the candidate.
- Received by CEE: This status indicates whether the CEE office has received and taken up the application for scrutiny. If the status is green, it means the application is taken up for scrutiny.
The green signal against the status type states that the step has been successfully conducted. However, the red signal against the same states that the step is yet to be performed.
KEAM Application Correction Window
KEAM application correction process is the last chance given to exam aspirants to make changes in their filled KEAM application form. In case, a candidate has made mistake(s) while filling the exam application form earlier, the same can be corrected through the KEAM application correction window.
KEAM application window will be available on the official website. Follow the steps below in order to make changes application form through KEAM application correction window.
How to correct details in KEAM application form?
- Visit the official website of KEAM
- Click on 'KEAM 2023 - Online Application'
- Go to KEAM candidate login, enter application number, password, and captcha code
- Now make the changes wherever necessary and submit the changes
- Take a printout of the application form
Following are the details that can be changed during the KEAM application correction process-
There are only a few fields in the KEAM application form which can be edited. No changes can be made in the fields of KEAM exam centres and courses.
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- Other details indicated by the exam conducting authority
Reasons for Rejection of the KEAM 2023 Application Form
The followings are some of the reasons that may lead to the rejection of your KEAM Application.
- If the uploaded Photograph does not adhere to the specification given in the menu ‘How to Upload?’.
- If Applicant’s uploaded Signature is NOT clear or/and not genuine.
- If authentic proof for Nativity and Date of Birth and Class X Certificate are NOT uploaded in the application portal.
- If the required Application Fee meant for each category (General or SC) is NOT paid through the proper channel.
- List of post offices for KEAM 2023 fee payment
- KEAM 2023 faqs
- How to upload documents in KEAM 2023 application form
- How to pay KEAM 2023 application fee
- How to apply for KEAM 2023
- Prerequisites for KEAM 2023 application form
FAQs related to KEAM Application Form 2023
Q. When will CEE Kerala start KEAM 2023 application form?
Q. What is the late date to fill KEAM 2023 application form?
Q. Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned while applying online for KEAM 2023?
Q. Which are the recommended browsers for applying online for KEAM?
Q. Which are the courses offered by CEE in KEAM?
Q. What is the age limit to appear for KEAM 2023 for engineering?
Q. What is the application fee for the General, ST, and SC categories?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
6 Mar '23 -
6 Apr '23
NEET 2023 Application Process
NEET 2023 Admit Card
10 Feb '23 -
31 Mar '23
OJEE 2023 registrations
1 Apr '23 -
2 Apr '23
OJEE 2023: Form Correction Win...
29 Oct '21 -
2 Nov '21
PU CET (UG) 2021 Counselling P...
27 Oct '21
PU CET (UG) 2021 Provisional M...
DAVV CET 2022 Registration
a week ago
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has announced the results for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical KEAM 2023 on its official website. The KEAM 2023 exam was conducted on March 1 and 2, 2023, in various centers across the state of Kerala. Candidates who appeared fo...The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has announced the results for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical KEAM 2023 on its official website. The KEAM 2023 exam was conducted on March 1 and 2, 2023, in various centers across the state of Kerala. Candidates who appeared for the KEAM 2023 exam can check their results by visiting the official website of CEE Kerala. To check the results, candidates need to enter their application number and password. Along with the announcement of the results, the CEE has also released the rank list for KEAM 2023. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate's scores in the KEAM 2023 exam and their scores in class 12 or equivalent exam. Candidates who have qualified in the KEAM 2023 exam and have secured a rank in the rank list are eligible to participate in the counseling process for admission to engineering, architecture, and pharmacy courses in various colleges and institutes in the state of Kerala. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of CEE Kerala for the latest updates regarding the counseling process and other details.
What are the latest details for application form of KEAM?
a week ago
KEAM Application Form 2023 - CEE Kerala has released the KEAM 2023 application form at the official website. The KEAM 2023 registration form is available in online mode at cee. Kerala. Gov. In. The last date to fill KCEAM 2023 registration form including payment is April 10, however, uploading of...KEAM Application Form 2023 - CEE Kerala has released the KEAM 2023 application form at the official website. The KEAM 2023 registration form is available in online mode at cee. Kerala. Gov. In. The last date to fill KCEAM 2023 registration form including payment is April 10, however, uploading of documents can be done till April 20. Candidates willing to apply for Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical are advised to check the KEAM eligibility criteria from the official web portal. The authorities have also announced the KEAM 2023 exam dates in online. KEAM 2023 exam will be held on May 17, 2023.
Are KEAM registrations open or closed?
a week ago
KEAM-2023 registration has not been opened so far and will be open soon. KEAM 2023 - Entrance examination for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses will be held on May 17.
Can I register for KEAM now?
2 weeks ago
Yes, you can register for KEAM now, the applications are open till April 2023.
When will the KEAM application be available online?
2 weeks ago
KEAM application is not yet started.
What is the last date for KEAM registration?
3 weeks ago
As per the latest information, march 2023 is the last date for KEAM 2023 registration.
I would like to register for KEAM exam 2023. I tried to register but there is no registration. What is the last date of KEAM registration?
3 weeks ago
The registration process for KEAM 2023 will begin only on March.
What should be my score in KEAM for admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
I want to write KEAM exam for Kerala B.Arch admission or just apply for KEAM. How the score is distributed in NATA exam?
a month ago
For admission to various professional degree courses, including Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes offered by various institutions in Kerala, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, administers the state-level entrance exam known as KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture...For admission to various professional degree courses, including Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes offered by various institutions in Kerala, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, administers the state-level entrance exam known as KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical). The test is broken up into two sections: Paper 1 is for physics and chemistry, and Paper 2 is for math. Candidates must also pass the National Aptitude Test in Architecture to be admitted to Kerala's B.Arch. programme (NATA). The NATA exam is divided into two parts: Part A is a drawing test, and Part B is a test of general intelligence and scientific prowess. 200 points are awarded for passing the exam overall, including 125 points for Part A and 75 points for Part B. While the NATA score is utilised as a qualifying requirement for admission to B.Arch. courses, the KEAM exam score is used to rank students for admission to various courses, including B.Arch. provided in Kerala.
I need information about KEAM exam. What is the last date to apply for this exam? Please provide old question papers for IBM exam.
2 months ago
Karnataka Common Entrance Test, also known as KCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance exam is organised to provide eligible candidates admission to different undergraduate courses in Karnataka. The examination is also called Karnataka ...Karnataka Common Entrance Test, also known as KCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance exam is organised to provide eligible candidates admission to different undergraduate courses in Karnataka. The examination is also called Karnataka CET, Kar CET or KCET. The last day to apply to the exam is gone for 2022 but next year you can eligible to apply for the exam. Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for ST/SC) in math and Physics along with Biology or biotechnology or Chemistry or electronics or computer Science. Applicants must pass their exam with Physics and Maths as their main subject and English as their language subject. So these are some basic information regarding this exam.
65 Institutes accepting KEAM
T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha
Kerala - Other
Please provide me with the latest information on results for KEAM.
Reply to Sofiya Basri