Manashjyoti HazarikaManager Content
IICD application form 2023 - The Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) closed the IICD 2023 application form on March 10, 2023.
Online applications opened on October 21, 2022.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the IICD 2023 application form.
As part of the application process, eligible candidates had to get registered, fill in their personal, academic, and contact details, upload documents, and pay the application fee.
Candidates who successfully complete the application process were issued admit cards on January 27.
The IICD 2023 entrance exam was conducted on April 16, 2023. The exam had two parts - 1) Part A will be a General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test, while 2) Part B will include a. Material, Color & Conceptual Test, b. Personal Interview.
The results of the IICD 2023 exam will be declared on April 28, 2023.
Step 1: Fill IICD Entrance Exam Application Form
For IICD registrations, candidates need to fill the application form in the online mode on the official website of the institute. Details that candidates need to fill in IICD application form 2023 are as follows:
• Personal details: This includes entering details such as name, date of birth, gender, marital status, category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General), nationality, domicile residence of Rajasthan state, mobile number, email ID, father's name, mother's name, mobile number (parents), email ID (parents), and family income per annum in rupees.
• Address: Here, candidates need to enter their complete correspondence and permanent address.
• Preferences for entrance test center: In this section, candidates need to enter three preferences for entrance test cities (in order of priority) in which they wish to appear for the exam.
• 10+2 or equivalent qualifications: In this section, candidates need to enter details such as passing year, stream, and board/ school name of Class XII.
• Degree qualifications: Similar to details for 10+2 qualifications, here candidates can put passing year, stream, and college/ university name of bachelor’s degree.
• Language known: Here, candidates need to specify their level of proficiency (speak/ read/ write) in Hindi and English languages.
• Preferences for specialisation: Candidates need to put three preferences (in order of priority) for course specialisations.
• Document uploading: Finally, candidates need to upload three documents – a photo, Class X certificate, and photo ID proof. It may be noted that size of all three documents should be less than 4mb. Also, format of the documents should be jpg/ png/ pdf.
Step 2: Pay IICD Entrance Exam Application Fee
Once all details are entered, candidates need to pay IICD entrance exam 2022 application fee in the online (debit card/ credit card/ internet banking) or offline (via DD) mode.
Indian & SAARC National candidates
NRI & Foreign candidates
After paying the fee candidates need to enter payment details (such as payment ID/ DD number) on the application form and click the Submit button. IICD entrance exam 2022 application form will be submitted successfully.
IICD Entrance Exam 2023 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of IICD Entrance Exam 2023 exam
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
16 Apr '23
IICD 2023 entrance exam
16 Mar '23
IICD 2023 admit card issue
21 Oct '22
IICD 2023 application date
IICD 2023 exam pattern
The IICD 2023 exam will be conducted at 14 locations (centers) all over India. The IICD 2023 entrance exam will include two parts - Part A and Part B. Part A will be a General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test, which will be conducted from 10 am - 12 noon. Meanwhile, Part B will include two sub-tests: a. Material, Color & Conceptual Test (1 pm to 3 pm), and b. Personal Interview (3 pm Onward).
This General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test will evaluate the abilities and interests of the students on parameters like the estimation of sizes and proportions, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation, and general awareness.
|IICD Entrance Exam Admit Card||IICD Entrance Exam Pattern||IICD Entrance Exam Syllabus|
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
26 Mar '23
TDV Entrance 2022 Online Exam ...
15 Nov '21
MUST-CFDM Entrance Exam (Admis...
MUST-CFDM Entrance Exam (Admis...
27 Jan '23 -
28 Jan '23
Exam date - Round I
21 Jan '23
GLS DAT 2023 application form ...
18 Jun '23
30 Jun '23
Publication of Merit List
8 Apr '23 -
9 Apr '23
UPES DAT 2023 Exam Date
6 Apr '23
UPES DAT 2023 Registration Las...