Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
SSC Stenographer 2022 application form will be released online along with the notification on August 20, 2022. The last to apply for the exam is September 5. Earlier, the SSC Stenographer application form was scheduled to be released on December 5. The last date to fill the application form was December 31. SSC Stenographer application form can be filled in two parts: Part-I (One-Time Registration) and Part-II (Filling the application form). The application fees of SSC Stenographer 2022 are INR 100 for General and OBC candidates. SC, ST, women, and ESM candidates are exempted from fee payment.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022 Dates
Candidates can check below SSC Stenographer dates 2022 related to the application process.
|SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022 Events||SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022 Dates|
|Release of application form||
|Last date of application||
|Last date for online fee payment||To be notified|
|Last date for generation of challan||To be notified|
|Last date for offline fee payment||To be notified|
How to fill SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022?
Candidates need to follow the steps below to fill the application form:
Part I: One-Time Registration
- For one-time registration, candidates need to click on ‘Register Now’ provided in the login section
- While registering, candidates need to enter basic details, additional details & contact details and upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Candidates need to provide information regarding Aadhaar Number/Identity Card number
- Candidates have to enter the name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, details of Class 10 exam, level of highest educational qualification
- Provide a valid mobile number, email ID, address
- When the basic details are saved, candidates are required to confirm their mobile number and email ID
- On confirmation, registration number and password will be generated. The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID
- Candidates need to login to fill other details like category, nationality, etc
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature
- Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs are sent to candidates registered mobile number
- Candidates need to enter the OTPs in the required field to complete the registration process
- Read the declaration carefully and click the ‘I Agree’ button
Part-II: Filling online application form
- Candidates need to login with registration number and password
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2022’ section under the latest notifications tab
- Candidates need to provide details of SSC Stenographer exam centres. They need to send preferences of three centres in the order of preference
- Select the medium of test: English or Hindi
- Candidates need to select the post
- After entering details, candidates need to click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox
- Candidates need to proceed to pay the application fees
- The application fee is Rs 100 (Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment). The fee can be paid using BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted provisionally
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form for their own record
Documents required to fill SSC Stenographer
Candidates must keep the following details ready to fill the SSC Stenographer application form:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar number
- Admit card and marksheet of Class 10
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- SSC Stenographer 2022 eligibility criteria
- SSC Stenographer 2022 vacancies
- SSC Stenographer exam centres 2022
SSC Stenographer 2022 Application Form FAQs
Q. When can I expect SSC Stenographer application form 2022?
Q. Can I submit offline application for SSC Stenographer exam?
Q. What if I don’t have Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment Number to fill SSC Stenographer application form?
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/College ID
- Employer ID (Govt/PSU/Private)
Q. Do I need to send the hard copy of the SSC Stenographer application form?
Q. What if my SSC Stenographer application form is not submitted?
Q. Will I get the SSC Stenographer registration number and password on my mobile number?
Q. After completion of the SSC Stenographer registration process, can I change the basic details part?
Q. I have already registered, do I need to register again for SSC Stenographer?
Q. Is it necessary to keep the fee receipt of SSC Stenographer exam?
Q. How many days it takes to be updated if the SSC Stenographer fee is paid through challan?
Q. How can I check the application status of SSC Stenographer?