Saumya JainAssistant Manager- Content
OJEE Counselling registrations and choice locking for Special OJEE has started on December 1, 2023. OJEE counselling round 3 for the BAMS/BHMS courses has concluded. The candidates who got allotment in the third round of counselling need to report at the OJEE office on the notified date and time. The round 2 counselling registrations began on September 28, 2023, at 12 noon. OJEE counselling 2023 for all PG courses has concluded. Candidates who participated in OJEE counselling were allotted seats based on their rank and choice filled for admission. Allotted candidates can download their final allotment letters, based on which they can report to the allotted institution. Spot counselling for the MArch programme started on August 19, 2023. The counselling registrations started on July 6 for all the Technical undergraduate courses such as BTech, BArch, BPlan, BCAT and Integrated MSc. Special OJEE 2023 results were declared on July 21, 2023, at 5 PM.
Q: Can I appear for OJEE more than once?
Q: What is the scope of OJEE?
- What is OJEE?
- OJEE 2023 Exam Dates & Schedule
- OJEE 2023 Highlights
- OJEE Counselling
- OJEE Exam Overview
- OJEE 2023 Results
- OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- OJEE Preparation 2023
- Special OJEE 2023
- OJEE 2023 Admit Card
- OJEE Application Process 2023
- OJEE Cutoff 2023
- OJEE 2023 Admission Process
- OJEE 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
- OJEE Exam Centres
- Courses Offered Through OJEE
- OJEE 2023 Participating Colleges
- OJEE 2023 Contact Information
- Important FAQs for OJEE
What is OJEE?
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the OJEE Cell for admission to B.Pharm, MBA/PGDM, MCA, and M.Tech courses. The OJEE 2023 will be held in the computer-based test (CBT) mode for different papers. Based on OJEE scores, candidates can apply for admission to various programmes offered by OJEE-participating colleges. OJEE is also conducted for admission to Lateral Entry B.Tech, MCA/Lateral Entry MCA courses. Biju Pattanaik Film and Television Institute of Odisha (BPFTIO), offers four years degree programme for the academic Session 2023-25 in Cinematic Art and Technology in three prime disciplines, i.e., Cinematography, Sound Recording and Sound Design and Film editing. Candidates who wish to apply for BCAT and MSc Computer Science, also have to apply through OJEE.
Also Read: Know all about OJEE 2023
Q: Which are the top MBA colleges accepting OJEE in Odisha?
OJEE 2023 Exam Dates & Schedule
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of OJEE 2023 exam
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
21 Jul '23
Special OJEE 2023 Result
12 Jul '23 -
16 Jul '23
OJEE 2023 Medical Counselling Registrations
26 Jun '23 -
29 Jun '23
Special OJEE 2023
OJEE 2023 Highlights
OJEE is one of the most well-known state-level entrance examinations for admission to various professional and academic programmes offered in several disciplines. Some important highlights from OJEE 2023 are mentioned in the table below.
|OJEE 2023 Highlights|
|Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Conducting body||OJEE Board (OJEEB)|
|Exam level||State entrance examination|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
3 hours duration – BPharm
2 hours duration – LE BTech, LE BSc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, MTech and MArch, MSc, BCAT
1 hours duration – MPharm, Integrated MBA and LE BPharm
|Syllabus||Quantitative Techniques, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension, General Awareness and Business Fundamentals and other course-specific topics|
|Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions, 4 marks for correct answers and -1 mark for incorrect answers|
|Exam fees||INR 1,000. In case of applying for a combination of courses the fee is INR 1,500|
|Exam purpose||Admission to more than 43 Colleges in India|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and Post Graduate|
|Number of test cities||39|
|Total no. of registrations||55,979|
|Candidates awarded ranks||48,783|
|OJEE 2023 Exam Date||May 8 to May 12 (with May 15, 2023, as reserve day)|
|Help desk number||0674-6552455|
Q: Is OJEE an exam for B.Tech?
Q: What is the seat reservation policy in OJEE 2023?
OJEE counselling for all courses has concluded (first round). The OJEE counselling for MBA, MCA, MTech, MPlan and MArch courses started on July 23, 2023. OJEE counselling 2023 started on July 6 for all the Technical undergraduate courses such as BTech, BArch, BPlan, BCAT and Integrated MSc. JEE Main rank holders can check the schedule for OJEE counselling online. The counselling process for Integrated MBA began on July 15 and on July 12 for MBBS and BDS programmes. All the rank holders in OJEE, JEE Main and NEET are eligible to participate in the counselling process irrespective of their admission status. OJEE 2023 counselling is an online mode process for final seat allotment. Students qualifying the exam can participate in the OJEE counselling round 2023 on the basis of their ranks and schedule. OJEE board releases the final seat allotment after the counselling process. Candidates can login using their credentials to participate in the counselling process. Students who appear for the Special OJEE exam and will be awarded ranks must note that the ranking for this course starts from 1100001. Special OJEE counselling registrations began on June 2, 2023. Read below to know all about OJEE 2023 counselling.
Check out more about OJEE counselling process here
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for OJEE counselling?
Q: Which documents are required for OJEE counselling?
Q: Is migration certificate necessary for MBA in OJEE counselling?
OJEE Exam Overview
Here is an overview of the OJEE exam:
- OJEE is a state-government-controlled centralized entrance exam conducted for admissions to various private and government colleges in Odisha.
- The exam is conducted once every year in the computer-based test mode.
- The OJEE exam is usually of moderate difficulty level and is easier than the other MBA exam such as CAT, XAT, ATMA, etc.
- OJEE has four sections - Quantitative Techniques, Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension, Analytical and Logical Reasoning and General Awareness and Business Fundamentals.
- OJEE exam has multiple-choice questions for all courses.
- The duration for the BPharma exam is three hours, for LE BTech, LE BSc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, MTech and MArch the duration is two hours and for Mpharm, Integrated MBA and LE BPharm the duration is one hour.
- OJEE Cell also conducts Special OJEE for admissions to BTech courses for students who could not appear for JEE Main.
OJEE 2023 Results
OJEE 2023 results were announced on June 2, 2023. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download their scorecards online using their login credentials. Given below are the steps to know how to download the OJEE result 2023:
- Visit the website of OJEE
- Click on the 'Rank Card- OJEE' button or visit the following link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2344/82914/login.html
- Login using the application number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
Q: I have scored 6455 rank in OJEE. Can I get any college for B.Pharma?
Q: Does IIM Sambalpur accept OJEE scores?
Q: Will OJEE scores be accepted for Odisha NEET Counselling?
OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
OJEE eligibility criteria vary for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The minimum eligibility to apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes is:
- The candidate must have completed Class 12 or any equivalent examination from a recognised board to apply for undergraduate courses.
- The candidate must hold a diploma or bachelor's degree from a relevant stream to apply for lateral entry courses.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any relevant discipline from a recognised university.
OJEE 2023 eligibility criteria for undergraduate programmes
- B.Pharma - Candidates should have qualified Class 12 examination in science stream with a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate can apply for the OJEE 2023 exam. There is no prescribed age limit for admission to the B.Pharma programme.
- BHMS/BAMS - Candidates should have completed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate in all three subjects taken together. The prescribed lower age limit is 17 years as of December 31, 2022.
- BCAT - Candidates should have passed Class 12 in the science stream from a recognised board.
OJEE 2023 eligibility criteria for postgraduate programmes
- MBA - The candidate must hold a graduation degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent or bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy of four years duration with a minimum 50 per cent aggregate. Students in their final year are also eligible to apply. There is no prescribed age limit defined for MBA programmes.
- MTech - The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate or above in their graduation from a relevant discipline. Students in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply. No age limit is prescribed for admission to M.Tech programmes.
- MCA - Candidate should have completed their graduation of a minimum of three years duration in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent and should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or undergraduate level. Final years students are also eligible to apply for MCA. There is no age bar for admission to the MCA programme.
- MArch - Candidates should have completed their bachelor's in Architecture with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent to be eligible to apply for M.Arch. Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply. No age limit is prescribed by the OJEE board for admission.
- MPharma - Candidates must have completed their graduation in Pharmacy with at least 50 per cent or more. No age bar is defined by the board for admission. Final year students can also apply.
- MSc Computer Science - Candidates should have completed a BSc degree with at least 50 per cent aggregate or more. Candidates who have passed BCA with science as the mainstream in Class 12 are also eligible to apply. Reserved category students have a relaxation of 5% aggregate.
Q: Who is eligible for the OJEE exam?
Q: Is there any reservation for female candidates in OJEE exam?
Q: What is the eligibility for OJEE MBA exam? Is there an age limit to appear for OJEE?
OJEE Preparation 2023
OJEE preparations must begin at least six months prior to the exam date. The first important step is to have an organised study plan which incorporates each topic of the syllabus and at the same time gives you enough time for revision and practice. Begin the OJEE preparations with important topics and understanding the fundamentals and basic concepts. You can start with the tougher topics and then move on to the easier ones. Once you have covered the syllabus, try your hands on the sample and practice papers.
It is important for the candidates to attempt at least 20-25 OJEE mock tests which will help them in improving speed and accuracy. It will also help them understand the concepts thoroughly and memorize the formulae easily. Consult the recommended books and study material to prepare better for the OJEE exam.
Take a look at some of the OJEE preparation articles below:
|OJEE 2023: Six-month preparation tips||How to prepare for OJEE in three months|
|Best books to read for OJEE 2023||Last-minute preparation tips for OJEE|
Q: What is the syllabus of the OJEE Exam?
Q: How do I prepare for the OJEE exam?
Q: Is OJEE difficult to crack?
Special OJEE 2023
Students who wanted to take admission through OJEE but were not able to appear for the exam could have applied through Special OJEE. Special OJEE was conducted for admissions to BTech, LeTech (Diploma), LeTech (B.Sc), MBA, MCA, MTech, MPlan, MArch and MPharma courses under OJEE. The second/Special OJEE 2023 exam was conducted for admission to first-year courses in all private and government colleges in Odisha against the vacant seats left after the first round of counselling of OJEE and the students belonging to states other than Odisha are not eligible for admission to government colleges, however, can opt for private colleges. Students who hold a rank in OJEE or JEE Main, do not have to appear for Special OJEE. Special OJEE 2023 was conducted between June 26, 2023, and June 29, 2023, in four shifts.
Special OJEE 2023 Schedule
Know all about Special OJEE 2023 here
OJEE 2023 Admit Card
OJEE admit card is an important document which is to be carried to the exam centre. The OJEE 2023 admit cards were released on April 24, 2023, and the Special OJEE admit cards were released on June 22, 2023, on the official website of ojee.nic.in. Candidates who have completed the OJEE 2023 registration will be able to access the admit card. Given below is the process to check and download the OJEE 2023 admit card:
- Visit the official website of OJEE.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card – OJEE 2023'.
- Login using the login credentials, i.e. Application number and date of birth.
Click on the 'Download admit card' button and the same will appear on the screen.
- Download the OJEE admit card and take a printout of the same
Q: What should I do if there is an error on my OJEE admit card?
Q: Will the OJEE admit card include allotted test centre details?
Q: If the OJEE admit card is lost, can I get a duplicate admit card? Do I need to preserve my OJEE admit card after the exam as well?
OJEE Application Process 2023
OJEE 2023 application is an online process. The OJEE application forms 2023 were available online on the official website of OJEE (https://www.ojee.nic.in/). Students who wish to appear for the OJEE exam were required to fill out the online application form by March 31, 2023. The OJEE application process includes the following steps:
- Creating a new user profile by filling out the OJEE registration form with details such as name, date of birth, gender, email ID and phone number, ID proof, etc.
- Filling out the complete OJEE application form using the PID number and password.
- Paying the OJEE application fee via credit/debit card, internet banking, UPI or other banking wallets.
- Uploading the required documents and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
Check out the video below to know how to fill the complete OJEE 2023 application form:
Q: When can I apply for OJEE?
Q: What are the OJEE registration dates?
Q: Can I fill the OJEE application form offline?
OJEE Cutoff 2023
OJEE 2023 cutoff was released online. The OJEE cutoff mentioned the opening and closing ranks for various courses. The candidates were allotted seats according to the scores obtained by them in the OJEE 2023 exam. Candidates who matched the cutoff were called for the OJEE counselling procedure.
Check the table below to know the OJEE cutoff:
OJEE 2023 Admission Process
Candidates can check below the sequence of the entire admission process for OJEE 2023, starting from OJEE registration and application form filling until seat allotment and reporting at the allotted institutes.
OJEE 2023 Admission Process
Step 1: OJEE Registrations
The first step in the OJEE application process is the OJEE registration. Candidates need to visit the official website of OJEE and register themselves for the exam by filling the OJEE 2023 application form with the required details. Candidates need to complete the OJEE application process by paying the OJEE application fee of INR 1,000. In case, candidates are applying for a combination of papers such as M.Tech and MBA or MBA and MCA, then the fee will be INR 1,500. Candidates can pay the fee through Netbanking, Debit/credit card or Offline via SBI challan.
Step 2: Download OJEE Admit Card
Download OJEE 2023 admit cards from the official website and read the instructions on the admit card carefully. If there is an error on the admit card, immediately report to the OJEE Cell.
Step 3: Appear for OJEE 2023 exam
OJEE 2023 was conducted in computer-based test mode. Candidates had to appear for the exam and reach the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
Step 4: Download OJEE 2023 answer key published by the OJEE Cell
OJEE Cell released the answer keys for OJEE 2023 question paper on the official website. Candidates can also download the scorecard from the official website itself.
Step 5: Register for OJEE 2023 counselling process
Candidates who have cleared the OJEE exam will have to register for the OJEE counselling process. The list of selected candidates through Web Counselling and Institute level will be released by the authorities.
OJEE 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates need to follow certain guidelines on the exam day to have a hassle-free exam experience. Check out the OJEE exam day guidelines mentioned below to be followed on the exam day:
- Make sure that you are carrying the OJEE admit card to the exam centre as candidates will not be allowed inside the exam centre without the admit card.
- Reach the test centre at least an hour before the exam timings to check for the seating plan and complete frisking formalities at the entry gate. No candidate will be allowed entry into the exam centre at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
|Exam timings||Reporting time|
|9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||7:30 AM to 8:00 AM|
|12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||11:30 AM|
|4:00 PM to 6:00 PM||3:00 PM|
- It is also advised that the candidates should not carry any food items, as they are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Read the instructions for taking the test mentioned on the admit card of OJEE 2023. These instructions are about the OJEE 2023 admit card, signature, documents and other test formalities.
- Carry a PWD certificate (for candidates applying under the PWD category) and any of the below-mentioned photo ID proof along with the admit card:
Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- Carry your own pen (blue/black ballpoint) for marking answers in the OMR sheet for the PBT mode exam or even for rough work purposes, in the case of CBT mode.
- Do not carry any prohibited items such as mobile phones, log tables, watches/smartwatches, earphones/wireless earphones, Bluetooth devices, paper-bits, notebooks/notes, books, or any other study material.
OJEE Exam Centres
New test centres have been added last year to the list of OJEE 2023 test centres. In total, 39 cities across the state of Odisha are designated as OJEE 2023 exam centres.
|OJEE test cities|
Q: Can I get an exam center for the OJEE in cities other than Odisha?
Courses Offered Through OJEE
OJEE is conducted for admission to the following academic and professional programmes offered by various participating colleges. The exam pattern and syllabus would vary for OJEE exam according to the course for which the candidate is applying.
|Course level||Entry year||Courses|
|Undergraduate||First Year||B.Pharm, Five-year Integrated MBA, BCAT|
|Undergraduate||Second Year/Lateral Entry (Third Semester)||B.Tech, B.Pharm|
|Postgraduate||First Year||MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, M.Arch (Exe.)|
|Postgraduate||Second Year/Lateral Entry (Third Semester)||MCA|
OJEE 2023 Participating Colleges
OJEE is a state-level entrance exam and the scores are used for admission to both government and private institutes in the state of Odisha. Last year, 89 institutes offered admission to B.Tech courses based on OJEE scores while 63 institutes offered admission to MBA courses.
OJEE Board will publish a list of all the participating government and private colleges along with their respective seat intake. Here is the list of top participating institutes in OJEE for B.Tech and MBA.
|Course-specific syllabus for OJEE 2023||GDPI Guide|
|OJEE exam pattern||OJEE preparation tips|
|OJEE test centres||OJEE cutoff|
OJEE 2023 Contact Information
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2019
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
IST - Khordha. Bhubaneswar - 751030
Website: www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in
Phone No.: 0674-2382108
Important FAQs for OJEE
Check below the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE).
Q: What is the OJEE exam?
Q: What is &quot;Special OJEE&quot;?
News & Updates
No, Ramadevi University doesn't accept OJEE scores.
On the university's official website, women who want to pursue higher education at Rama Devi Women's University can register for the courses they want to take. For UG courses, admissions will be made through the CPET Exam; for PG courses, candidate
Answered 4 days ago
No, the OJEE exam is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the state of Odisha. However, Special OJEE is an additional examination conducted by the OJEE Board for specific purposes. The Special OJEE is typically held to fill vacant seats in engineering, medical
Answered 5 days ago
Candidates appearing for the OJEE exam must download the OJEE admit card in order to know their exam centre details. The OJEE admit card will mention details such as name, application number, exam date, time, venue details, etc. The OJEE exam will likely be conducted in three slots and the candidate
Answered 5 days ago
No, candidates must paste a recent passport size photograph on the OJEE admit card to make it valid. The candidate's photograph affixed to the OJEE hall ticket must match the photograph uploaded in the OJEE application form. Candidates must paste a coloured photograph on the OJEE admit card.
Answered 5 days ago
The candidates who have successfully registered for the OJEE exam by filling the OJEE application form and paying the complete OJEE appliation fee before the deadline are eligibile to download the OJEE admit card.
If the candidate has not paid the application fee, then they will not be eligible to d
Answered 5 days ago
The admit card of OJEE will mention the following details:
Name of the candidate
Address of the candidate
Date of birth and gender
Roll Number and Application Number
- Course appearing
Exam date and time
Shift and time of the exam
- Reporting time at the exam centre
Name and address of the test cent
Answered 5 days ago
The OJEE admit card will likely release in the third week of April 2024. The students will be able to download the OJEE admit card using their user ID and password from the official website of OJEE. Here is a brief guide on how to download the OJEE admit card:
- Visit the official website of OJEE.
Answered 2 weeks ago
The OJEE MBA exam is used to determine MBA candidates in Odisha. Candidates must have a minimum of three years of graduation from a recognised university/institute and a qualifying examination score of at least 50% (45% for reserved category candidates). The minimum OJEE percentile required for admi
Answered 2 weeks ago
Registration, choice filling, seat allotment list, document verification, and admission confirmation are all part of the MBA selection process at Khallikote University.
The following are the minimum requirements for OJEE:
Passing a minimum three-year Diploma exam with a grade point average of at lea
Answered 2 weeks ago
In 2022, the overall cutoff for OJEE at Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur was 1070. For admission to the MBA program, the university accepts valid scores from the following exams: MAT, XAT, CAT, and OJEE.
Candidates must pass either the national level CUCET or the OSUCET through SAMS Odisha t