IIT Delhi Course Admissions 2023: Cutoff, Placements, Fees, Eligibility, Selection & Dates ,Hauz khas
What's new at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi?
- GATE COAP Round 4 Seat Allotment is expected to release on Jun 10 (10 AM).
- UCEED Round 3 Seat Allotment results are expected to release on Jun 10.
- IIT JAM Second Admission List is scheduled for Jun 15.
- PG and PhD admissions 2023 test/interview is scheduled from May 16 to Jun 16.
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 dates are out. As per the official schedule, JoSAA Counselling 2023 registration and the choice-filling process will begin on Jun 19 (10 AM onwards). Further, JoSAA Round 1 Seat Allotment results are scheduled for release on Jun 30.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi offers a list of courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD levels.
Use your JEE Main 2022 Rank and Predict the Colleges you are eligible for, using Shiksha's JEE Main Rank and College Predictor.Get cut-off information for 600+ colleges and 2500+ collegesPredict JEE Main Colleges
Which IIT Delhi Course are you interested in?
IIT Delhi admission to most of the courses is entrance-based. For BTech admission, IIT Delhi accepts JEE Main and JEE Advanced entrance exam scores, followed by the counselling round. For IIT Delhi MBA admission, candidates must have a valid CAT score. Given below is the list of IIT Delhi courses along with their selection, eligibility criteria along with IIT Delhi fees:
|Courses||Eligibility & Selection Criteria||Total Tuition Fee|
|BE / BTech||
Eligibility: Class 12 from a recognised board with a minimum 75% aggregate
Selection Criteria: JEE Main/ JEE Advanced + JoSAA counselling
|INR 8 lakh - INR 8.1 lakh|
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate
Selection Criteria: CAT + GD & PI
|INR 10.4 lakh|
Eligibility: BE/ BTech/ MSc or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate
Selection Criteria: GATE + COAP Counselling
|INR 4 lakh - INR 8.1 lakh|
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum 55% aggregate
Selection Criteria: IIT JAM + CCMN Counselling
|INR 40,000 - INR 4 lakh|
Eligibility: Candidates from the Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects
Selection Criteria: UCEED
|INR 8 lakh|
Eligibility: BE/ BTech/ BDes/ BArch or equivalent degree with a minimum 60% aggregate
Selection Criteria: UCEED
|INR 4 lakh|
Selection Criteria: Bachelor's degree in the relevant fields from a recognised institute
|INR 3 lakh|
Note: The above-mentioned fees are taken from an unofficial source. Hence, are indicative.
IIT Delhi Admission Dates 2023
- B.E. / B.Tech
11 Mar '23 -
13 Jun '23
CEED 2023 scorecards available for downloadONGOING
16 May '23 -
16 Jun '23
M.Des Range of Dates for Test / InterviewONGOING
11 Mar '23 -
13 Jun '23
Release of UCEED 2023 scorecardsONGOING
15 Jun '23
Declaration of second Admission List
16 May '23 -
16 Jun '23
M.Sc. Range of Dates for Test / InterviewONGOING
21 Jun '23
Last Date for Online Payment of Seat Booking Fee through Online Process for second Admission List
26 Jun '23
Declaration of third Admission List
29 Jun '23
Last Date for Online Payment of Seat Booking Fee for third Admission List
15 Jun '23 -
2 Jul '23
Opening and closing of withdrawal option
7 Jul '23
Declaration of 4th Admission List
10 Jul '23
Last Date for Online Payment of Seat Booking Fee for fourth Admission List
16 May '23 -
16 Jun '23
M.E./M.Tech Range of Dates for Test / InterviewONGOING
16 May '23 -
16 Jun '23
Ph.D. Range of Dates for Test / InterviewONGOING
18 Jun '23
JEE Advanced 2023 final answer key and result declaration
19 Jun '23 -
30 Jun '23
JEE Main 2023 Counselling
7 Jun '23
Last Date for Online Payment of Seat Booking Fee for first Admission List
6 Jun '23
MBA/PGDM Merit List 6 Fee payment last date
4 Jun '23
JEE Advanced 2023 Exam
IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology Admission Cutoff 2023
|IIT JAM Round 1 Closing Rank (General-All India)|
|M.Sc. in Economics||10||10||10|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry||83||84||104|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||125||140||141|
|M.Sc. in Physics||107||130||145|
|UCEED Round 2 Closing Rank (General-All India)|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)||22||35|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA): CAT percentile Cutoff (General-All India)|
JEE Advanced Exam 2022 is round the corner. Join our webinar on 19th Aug|5.00 pm to get your queries answered.Limited Seats, Register Now!
How can I prepare for admission to IIT Delhi?
The preparation for JEE Main begins two years in advance. It is a national-level exam, which can be passed with a good base of concepts and preparation. A good preparation strategy is what helps a student clear JEE Main 2023 exam. Some of the pointers to include in the action plan are mentioned below:
- Revise topics section-wise
- Cross-check section-wise weightage & syllabus for all subjects covered in JEE Main
- Solve as many Mock Tests as possible. Shiksha.com is providing FREE Downloadable JEE Main Mock Test Paper (with Solutions).
- Solve previous year’s JEE question papers; there are high chances of getting questions from there
- Refer to a few reference books to have a better understanding of topics
- To secure admission into prestigious institutions such as the IITs, NITs and IIITs, it is essential for the aspirants to have a strong command of the material taught in their class 11 and class 12. Shiksha is offering free NCERT questions and solutions to aid JEE candidates in excelling in these classes. To access the NCERT solutions, click on the below links:
|NCERT Class 11 Physics Solutions||NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Solutions||NCERT Class 11 Maths Solutions|
The first step is to clear JEE Main, however, the ultimate objective must be to qualify JEE Advanced exam, check out the preparation strategy for JEE Advanced.
Check out more on IIT Delhi Admissions in the below video:
|Compare IIT Delhi with other institutes||IIT Delhi Placements 2023||IIT Delhi PG, PhD Brochure 2022|
IIT Delhi Admission 2023: Fee, Selection, Eligibility, Dates & FAQs
Q. How can I get admission to IIT Delhi after Class 12?
Q. Can I get direct admission at IIT Delhi?
Q. BTech: How to apply for IIT Delhi for BTech admission?
Q. BTech: Does IIT Delhi accept JEE Main score?
Q. BTech: How much rank is required for IIT Delhi CSE admission?
|JoSAA R6 Closing Ranks: General (All India)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||105||100||102|
|Mathematics and Computing||312||315||308|
|Electrical (Power and Automation)||961||841||797|
|Engineering and Computational Mechanics||1362||1258||1314|
Q. BTech: How much is the BTech fee at IIT Delhi?
Q. MTech: How can I get into MTech at IIT Delhi?
Q. MTech: What is the IIT Delhi MTech fee?
Q. MTech: Can I do MTech at IIT Delhi without GATE?
Q. MTech: How is the MTech placements at IIT Delhi?
|Particulars||Statistics (2023) Phase 1|
|Highest package (PPO)||INR 4 crore per annum|
|No. of offers made||1300 (including 260 PPOs)|
|No. of students with package over INR 1 crore per annum||50|
|No. of students with international offers||30|
Q. MBA: What is the average package of IIT Delhi for an MBA?
|Highest domestic package||INR 36.7 LPA|
|Mean CTC offered||INR 21.9 LPA|
|Mean CTC offered to female students||INR 21.9 LPA|
Q. MBA: How can I get MBA at IIT Delhi?
Q. MBA: What is the fee for IIT Delhi MBA course?
Q. MBA: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for IIT Delhi MBA admission?
Q. MSc: Does IIT Delhi offer MSc?
Q. MSc: How much is the fee for MSc course at IIT Delhi?
Q. What is the IIT Delhi application process?
List of required documents:Candidates need to submit scanned copies of the below-mentioned documents while filling IIT Delhi application form in online mode:
- Latest passport-size photograph
- First and last pages of Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- PAN Card
- Admission offer letter
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Category certificate (only in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD category)
- No objection certificate (only in case of part-time applicants)
- Sponsorship certificate/ Relieving letter (in case of full-time sponsored/ full-time working candidates)
- Medical certificate (in case of full-time candidates)
Q. Does IIT Delhi provide scholarships?
Interested in this Course ?
Reviews (Showing 5 of 507 reviews)
Placements: The placements here are great, in spite of the recession, IIT Delhi secured a great placement statistic last year, where multiple offers were received from all fields of companies, like Finance, IT, Core, Consulting, Analytics etc. Also, this varies from department to department, where some branches get better eligibility than others, like Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science. But overall, it is great.
Infrastructure: The academic infrastructure is very good, there are good quality classroo...
Placements: It is an excellent college in India. Many students are placed in good companies with good salary packages. Our college provides excellent placements. The highest salary package offered is 70 LPA and the lowest salary package offered is 6 LPA to 7 LPA. The average salary package offered is 15 LPA to 16 LPA. Almost 80% of students are placed. Top recruiting companies like Accenture, Gail, Barclays Bank, Hindustan Unilever, etc., visit our campus. Top roles offered are programmer, consultant, and f...
Placements: Since we have career opportunities in fields other than core, as coding, consulting, product analysis, and many more, People who are interested in heart opt for research and higher studies. With an average package of 12 per annum, it is pretty decent, with numerous opportunities to opt for a job in any field you like.
Infrastructure: The best infrastructure with Library for more than 18 hours a day and labs are equipped enough for all the experiments in the curriculum. Food at the messes is good. We also have a hospital with enough medical facilities. The hostel provides a B.Ed light, fan, and even AC in some hostels. Hygiene is maintained throughout the whole campus. Lecture hall complexes are fully air-conditioned. We have a hockey ground, football ground, two main basketball courts except for those in hostels, squash, law...
Placements: Placements at IIT Delhi are unmatched; almost everyone from the mechanical branch got a placement last year, and the average package for the mechanical branch is more than INR 21 lacs per annum. The highest package record from the mechanical department was INR 1.2 crore per annum in the IT sector.
Infrastructure: Hostel facilities in IIT Delhi need improvement. Hostel rooms are old, and even WiFi does not work in many rooms. But the best sports facilities are present in IIT Delhi, students can learn any sport th...
Placements: Almost all the students got placed. Around 50+ students got INR 1 crore+ placements in 2022. Almost every company visits IIT Delhi. There are internship opportunities available on campus, so you can get an internship there. In civil engineering, you have very high chances of getting government jobs like GATE.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi is available throughout the campus. Almost all labs have an A.C. facility, a library with more than 2.5 million books, and around 2,000 seats for visitors. There is one hospital inside...
News & Updates
JEE Advanced Marks vs Ranks 2023: Check Qualifying Marks for All Categories, Previous Year Marks v/s Rank
Know more about this University
- IIT Delhi Course Admissions 2023: Cutoff, Placements, Fees, Eligibility, Selection & Dates
- IIT Delhi Scholarship Details
- IIT Delhi Latest News & Notifications 2023
- IIT Delhi Courses & Fees 2023
- IIT Delhi Placements 2023: Highest Package, Average Package, Top Recruiters
- IIT Delhi Cutoff 2023: JoSAA Counselling Dates (Released), GATE COAP R4 (Releasing Soon)
- IIT Delhi Answered Questions
- IIT Delhi Faculty Details & Reviews
- IIT Delhi Infrastructure Details & Reviews
IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology Notifications
View null of similar universities
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
- IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology
- Division of Mechanical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science
- IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of Science
- IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology
6 hours ago
Data science, Security and data privacy? etc.s.?
- Bshsns hsjsjs
I have 91 rank in JEE MAIN, can I get admission in IIT Delhi?
a week ago
a week ago
What is the admission process for M.Tech in cyber security at IIT Delhi?
3 weeks ago
6 months ago
I want to know about the latest cutoff information for M.Tech. in Polymer Science and Technology at IIT Delhi .
Sir jmi m admission lena hai Lekin rank acchi nhi hai jee main m
a month ago
Which online courses are offered by the Indian Institute of Technology?
Reply to Jay