What's new at AMU?
CUET UG 2022 Phase-II which was earlier re-scheduled to be conducted between Aug 12 to Aug 14 will now be conducted from Aug 24 to Aug 28. Fresh CUET UG 2022 admit card will be issued well before the exam date. CUET 2022 exams scheduled on Aug 17, Aug 18 and Aug 20 will be conducted as per the schedule informed earlier to the candidates. For details, click here.
- NTA started the application process for ICAR AIEEA for admission to UG/PG and PhD courses on Jul 20 and the last date to apply is Aug 19. The date for the entrance exam will be announced later. Read more here.
- Aligarh Muslim University Admission Dates 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University Accepted Entrance Exam 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University UG Admission 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University PG Admission 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University PhD Admission 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University PG Diploma Admission 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University Application Process 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University Admission FAQs
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Dates 2022
Some of the important dates related to AMU admission are given below:
Application process for ICAR AIEEA UG/PG and PhDONGOING
20 Jul '22 -
19 Aug '22
Last date of fee payment for ICAR AIEEA UG/PG and PhD
19 Aug '22
CUET Exam 2022 PhaseONGOING
4 Aug '22 -
20 Aug '22
Correction in application form of ICAR AIEEA UG/PG and PhD
21 Aug '22 -
23 Aug '22
NEET SS exam dates
1 Sep '22 -
2 Sep '22
CUET 2022 admit card Phase 2 release date
31 Jul '22
MTech (Civil) admission test date
30 Jul '22
Entrance test for MPlan
17 Jul '22
Aligarh Muslim University Accepted Entrance Exam 2022
The University accepts several national-level, university-level entrance exams for admission to various UG, PG and PhD courses. Given below is the list of a few course-specific entrance exams accepted by Aligarh Muslim University:
|Course||Accepted Entrance Exam|
Aligarh Muslim University UG Admission 2022
Aligarh Muslim University offers a number of courses at the UG level in streams such as Science, Arts, Commerce, Management, Humanities, and IT, which include BTech, BArch, BA, BSc, BArch, BUMS, BAMS, BDS, MBBS and many more. To know more about the detailed course-wise admission process, selection and eligibility criteria of the courses, click on the links provided below:
Click on the UG course you are interested in:
Aligarh Muslim University PG Admission 2022
At the PG level, Aligarh Muslim University offers a list of courses, including MA, MBA, MSc, MTech, MCA, M.Lib.Sc, M.Ed and MCh, among others covering various streams such as Science, Arts, Commerce, Management, Humanities, IT, etc. AMU PG admission 2021 is either merit-based or based on candidates' performance in an entrance exam conducted by AMU University:
Click on the PG course you are interested in:
Aligarh Muslim University PhD Admission 2022
Aligarh Muslim University offers PhD courses covering several specialisations. AMU PhD admission 2022 is based on candidates' performance in national-level entrance exams. To know more about PhD admission, click on the link given below:
Click on the PhD course link if you're interested in it:
|PhD Admission 2022|
Aligarh Muslim University PG Diploma Admission 2022
Aligarh Muslim University offers Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma covering several specialisations. Click on the link given below, to know the details regarding AMU PG Diploma admission 2022:
Click on the PG Diploma course link if you're interested in it:
|PG Diploma Admission 2022|
Aligarh Muslim University Application Process 2022
Aligarh Muslim University application process 2022 is conducted in online mode. Here is the step-by-step application process for various UG, PG and Doctorate courses at AMU:
- Visit the official website at www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on the link 'Application Forms for Admissions, 2021-22'
- Click on 'Application Forms' from the list of links
- On this page, click on 'Register (For New User)'
- Fill in the required details to register successfully for AMU Application Process
- You will land on the following page with instructions to continue the application process. Click on the icon with three horizontal lines on the top right corner of your screen.
- The further steps to finish your application process will appear on the screen. Kindly click on the steps to complete the process.
- Only single registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by a candidate
- Candidate should have scanned copy of his/ her latest front facing good quality coloured photo with white background, signature and thumb Impression (left Thumb Impression only) in JPG/ JPEG format only for uploading on the website
Documents required at the time of admission
- Scanned copy of date of birth certificate/ High School Certificate of the candidate
- Scanned copy of mark-sheet / grade-sheet of qualifying examination. (If the mark-sheet / grade-sheet of qualifying examination is not available, the mark-sheet / grade-sheet passed in the preceding year should be uploaded)
- Scanned copy of documents in support of a claim under special category, if any
- Scanned copy of valid GATE Score Card (applicable only for candidates applying for admission to MTech courses in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology)
- Scanned copy of documents in support of Professional Experience, if any (applicable only for candidates applying for admission to B.E course in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology)
- Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present
- It is to be ensured that all documents should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format only and their individual size should lie between 200KB to 2MB
Aligarh Muslim University Admission FAQs
Q. Is AMU Aligarh a good university?
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA at AMU?
Q. What is the course fee at AMU?
Q. How can I take admission in AMU?
Q. Are mobile phones allowed inside AMU?
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for candidates applying to Agri-business branch in MBA at AMU?
Q. What is the registration fee for BTech/ BArch programme at Aligarh Muslim University?
Q. Can I edit my application form after submission?
Q. Does this university provide financial assistance/ scholarship?
- Sultan Jahan Begum Scholarship (Oman, open to all; around 40 scholarships)
- Dr E. R. Ansari Scholarship (Abu Dhabi, open to all; around 10 scholarships)
- AMU Alumni Association, Australia (open to all; around 38 scholarships)
- AMU Alumni Association, California (open to all; around 200 scholarships)
- The Aligarh Alumni Association, Washington DC (open to all; around 248 scholarships)
- MSUS Scholarship (two scholarships; specific for MJMC students)
Q. How is Aligarh Muslim University for BTech?
Interested in this Course ?
Reviews (Showing 5 of 517 reviews)
Placements: Students of this college get good ranks in postgraduation entrance exams for a medical course like NEET, PG, INI and CET. They get admission to clinical branches in this college, i.e., Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh and other prominent institutions also like AIIMS, MAMC, etc.
Infrastructure: Our entire college is Wi-Fi equipped. Not only in our college, but we get a free Wi-Fi facility on the AMU campus also. All the labs are well-equipped with all the instruments and pre-requisites required for exper...
Placements: There are 150 seats for MBBS in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh. But from the year 2022, seats are increased to 200 for the MBBS course. Almost 150 students do internships every year from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU.
Infrastructure: Accommodation facilities are pretty good here. Wi-Fi facility is available all over the campus, and there are good medical facilities. The library is also huge and has all the recent books and journals. The quality of food served is also good, and sports faci...
Placements: About 60% of the students were placed in reputed companies, while other students opted for higher studies. The highest salary package offered here was 18 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was 3.6 LPA. The average salary package offered was around 5 LPA-6 LPA. Top recruiting companies here were Wipro, TCS, Siemens, L&T and various other MNCs. About 95% of students did more than 2 internships in reputed firms. Some students did their internships in Canada, Germany and other developed coun...
Placements: From our course, a minimum of 40% of the students get placed, while the rest of the students opt for post-graduation. We know that after B.Sc, there is no much scope. The highest salary offered in our course was Rs. 60,000 per month, and the lowest salary offered was Rs. 20,000 per month. Since AMU is located in Aligarh, it is very far from Delhi, where good companies are situated. Companies like Chegg, Wipro, etc., visit here. Only 25%-35% of the students got internships from here.
Infrastructure: Since it is a...
Placements: 100% of students got internships. A good practical approach. The highest package is 50lakh per year and the lowest package 12 lakhs per year. Top roles offered is PG reservation for Amu students.
Infrastructure: College's library and infrastructure are really good but the hostel and canteen are very bad. No canteen is available in the college. The hostel rooms are very small.