Mamona MajumderSenior Executive - Content
KEAM 2023 counselling: CEE will hold the KEAM counselling online only. Through KEAM 2023 counselling, candidates can seek admission into the KEAM participating colleges. Eligible candidates will be allotted seats through KEAM counselling 2023 on the basis of the KEAM rank list, marks data entered and availability of seats in a particular college. KEAM 2023 seat allotment is done through a Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) based on the ranks obtained by candidates in the entrance test. Candidates who receive an allotment letter should remit the fee/balance fee (if applicable) payable to CEE in any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment. After the KEAM 2023 counselling rounds, the online mop-up round is conducted for vacant seats.
The KEAM 2023 seat allotment is based on the online options filed by the candidates. Candidates who do not register their options within the stipulated time are not considered for allotment under any circumstances. Candidates who have been shortlisted in KEAM rank list are eligible to appear in the trial seat allotment round. The allotment memo contains details such as name, roll number, allotted course, allotted college, category of allotment, details of fee to be paid and more. Candidates who receive KEAM 2023 seat allotment should remit the fee/balance fee as shown in the allotment memo, payable to CEE in any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment and should report before the college authorities to join the allotted college/course and remit the fee/ balance fee payable (if applicable) to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, at any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or by way of Online Payment.
- March 18: KEAM 2023 application form out, apply here.
- February 21: KEAM 2023 exam dates out.
- Steps to register for KEAM Counselling 2023 process
- KEAM 2023 Counselling Dates & Schedule
- Detailed KEAM Counselling 2023 registration process
- Documents required during KEAM counselling 2023
- KEAM Seat Allotment 2023
- Government/Aided Engineering Colleges accepting KEAM Scores
- FAQs related to KEAM Counselling 2023
Steps to register for KEAM Counselling 2023 process
Eligible candidates are requested to register online on the official website in order to participate in the exam counselling and KEAM seat allotment process. Take a look at the below steps for KEAM counselling.
KEAM 2023 Counselling Dates & Schedule
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of KEAM 2023 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
20 Jun '23
KEAM 2023 result announcement
Detailed KEAM Counselling 2023 registration process
Step 1: Online Option Registrations
To begin with, candidates will have to register online on the official website of the exam.
- Visit the official website - https://cee.kerala.gov.in/
- Navigate to “KEAM Candidate Login Portal”
- Login using your application number and password
- Option Registration will open on the screen
- Enter the key number (16 digit alphanumeric code) and password
Step 2: Selection of College and Course
- After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed
- Candidates will have to select their preferences
- Select and save your choices
- Candidates are advised to file options to the courses/colleges to which they are sure to join and continue studies if allotted, at the time of registration of options.
- The candidates whose results in the respective rank lists have been withheld due to various reasons can also register their online options for allotment.
- But the options submitted by such candidates will not be considered for allotment unless they Upload the required documents to clear the defects and release their ranks before the given time period
Step 3: Filter Options
- At this step, candidates will get the option to filter their choices
- They can add or remove a college or course as per preference
- Once done, save and exit
Step 4: Trial KEAM Seat Allotment
- Before the final KEAM allotment results, CEE will declare a trial seat allotment list
- The aim is to make candidates familiar with the KEAM allotment process
- This will not be the final allotment process and does not guarantee any seats to candidates
Step 5: Final KEAM Allotment List
- After the trial allotment, CEE has released the final KEAM allotment results. Candidates can check the same on the official website of the exam.
- The candidates should take a printout of the first phase allotment memo which shows the details such as Name, Roll Number, Allotted Course, Allotted College, Category of Allotment, details of Fee to be paid etc. Those candidates who receive an allotment shall have to remit the fees to be paid to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as specified in the first phase allotment memo at any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or by way of Online Payment from July 21 to 26 (5 pm) in order to accept the allotment. The list of Post Offices is available on the website.
- Once the seats are allotted, candidates will have to make the payment of the allotment acceptance fee
Step 6: Seat acceptance fee payment
- Candidates can make the payment of the seat acceptance fee at the selected branches of SBI bank through online mode
- If a candidate does not make the payment of the prescribed fee, their allotment will be cancelled
Step 7: Report at the allotted colleges
- After the successful payment of the seat acceptance fee, candidates will have to report at the allotted college
- Candidates will have to bring the required documents and admission fee in order to complete the admission process
Step 8: Review and print out
- Applicants will be able to review their selection before submission
- It is advised to candidates to take a printout of their filled-in options and preserve them for future reference
Documents required during KEAM counselling 2023
Candidates who will obtain a seat during the KEAM seat allotment process will have to report to the allotted institution along with the following documents for verification.
- KEAM Admit card
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate from the last institution
- High school and intermediate mark sheets
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala
- Migration certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Receipt of payment of application fee
- KEAM date sheet 2023
- Memo issued by CEE
KEAM Seat Allotment 2023
KEAM seat allotment process is conducted along with the exam counselling process in online mode. KEAM seat allotment process will be based on the candidate’s score in KEAM 2023. CEE releases an exam merit/rank list carrying the names of qualified candidates. Candidates whose names are mentioned in the KEAM rank list will be able to participate in the KEAM counselling 2023 and seat allotment process. Candidates will have to register for KEAM seat allotment to participate in the process. An allotment memo will also be generated for the selected candidates. The memo will comprise details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, allotted course & college, the category of allotment and fee details among others.
Government/Aided Engineering Colleges accepting KEAM Scores
- Engineering College Under Kerala Agricultural University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- Government Controlled/University Controlled Self-financing Engineering Colleges
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Catholic Engineering College Management Association (KCECMA)
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Management Association (KSFECMA)
- Private Self-financing Architecture Colleges under the Architecture College Management Association (ACMA) VIII 9. Government Pharmacy Colleges
KEAM 2023 Reservation of Seats
The percentage break-up of seats as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
1. State Merit (SM) - 60%
2. Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) - 30%
- Ezhava (EZ) - 9%
- Muslim (MU) - 8%
- Other Backward Hindu (BH) - 3%
- Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA) - 3%
- Dheevara and related communities (DV) - 2%
- Viswakarma and related communities (VK) - 2%
- Kusavan and related communities (KN) - 1%
- Other Backward Christian (BX) - 1%
- Kudumbi (KU) - 1%
3. Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes - 10%
FAQs related to KEAM Counselling 2023
Q. When will KEAM 2023 counselling be conducted?
Q. Who will conduct KEAM 2023 counselling?
Q. What is a physical fitness certificate in KEAM?
Q. How to check KEAM Allotment 2023?
Q. Can I change the date and time of KEAM 2023 counselling?
Q. When should I reach the counselling venue?
Q. Does 12th marks matter in KEAM?
Q. Will I get colleges in my city during counselling?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
28 Dec '22 -
20 Jun '23
CLAT 2023 Counselling Process
25 May '23 -
30 May '23
Payment of admission fee to th...
BLET 2023 applications
21 Mar '23 -
19 Apr '23
DU LLB 2023 Online Registratio...
20 Apr '23 -
23 Apr '23
DU LLB 2023 Application Correc...
2 Mar '23 -
6 Apr '23
TS LAWCET 2023 application pro...
7 Apr '23 -
12 Apr '23
TS LAWCET 2023 application wit...
AILET LLM 2024 Admission Notic...
30 Jan '23 -
3 Feb '23
AILET LLM 2023 Second Merit Li...
a week ago
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has announced the results for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical KEAM 2023 on its official website. The KEAM 2023 exam was conducted on March 1 and 2, 2023, in various centers across the state of Kerala. Candidates who appeared fo...The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has announced the results for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical KEAM 2023 on its official website. The KEAM 2023 exam was conducted on March 1 and 2, 2023, in various centers across the state of Kerala. Candidates who appeared for the KEAM 2023 exam can check their results by visiting the official website of CEE Kerala. To check the results, candidates need to enter their application number and password. Along with the announcement of the results, the CEE has also released the rank list for KEAM 2023. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate's scores in the KEAM 2023 exam and their scores in class 12 or equivalent exam. Candidates who have qualified in the KEAM 2023 exam and have secured a rank in the rank list are eligible to participate in the counseling process for admission to engineering, architecture, and pharmacy courses in various colleges and institutes in the state of Kerala. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of CEE Kerala for the latest updates regarding the counseling process and other details.
What are the latest details for application form of KEAM?
a week ago
KEAM Application Form 2023 - CEE Kerala has released the KEAM 2023 application form at the official website. The KEAM 2023 registration form is available in online mode at cee. Kerala. Gov. In. The last date to fill KCEAM 2023 registration form including payment is April 10, however, uploading of...KEAM Application Form 2023 - CEE Kerala has released the KEAM 2023 application form at the official website. The KEAM 2023 registration form is available in online mode at cee. Kerala. Gov. In. The last date to fill KCEAM 2023 registration form including payment is April 10, however, uploading of documents can be done till April 20. Candidates willing to apply for Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical are advised to check the KEAM eligibility criteria from the official web portal. The authorities have also announced the KEAM 2023 exam dates in online. KEAM 2023 exam will be held on May 17, 2023.
Are KEAM registrations open or closed?
a week ago
KEAM-2023 registration has not been opened so far and will be open soon. KEAM 2023 - Entrance examination for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses will be held on May 17.
Can I register for KEAM now?
2 weeks ago
Yes, you can register for KEAM now, the applications are open till April 2023.
When will the KEAM application be available online?
2 weeks ago
KEAM application is not yet started.
What is the last date for KEAM registration?
3 weeks ago
As per the latest information, march 2023 is the last date for KEAM 2023 registration.
I would like to register for KEAM exam 2023. I tried to register but there is no registration. What is the last date of KEAM registration?
3 weeks ago
The registration process for KEAM 2023 will begin only on March.
What should be my score in KEAM for admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
I want to write KEAM exam for Kerala B.Arch admission or just apply for KEAM. How the score is distributed in NATA exam?
a month ago
For admission to various professional degree courses, including Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes offered by various institutions in Kerala, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, administers the state-level entrance exam known as KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture...For admission to various professional degree courses, including Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programmes offered by various institutions in Kerala, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, administers the state-level entrance exam known as KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical). The test is broken up into two sections: Paper 1 is for physics and chemistry, and Paper 2 is for math. Candidates must also pass the National Aptitude Test in Architecture to be admitted to Kerala's B.Arch. programme (NATA). The NATA exam is divided into two parts: Part A is a drawing test, and Part B is a test of general intelligence and scientific prowess. 200 points are awarded for passing the exam overall, including 125 points for Part A and 75 points for Part B. While the NATA score is utilised as a qualifying requirement for admission to B.Arch. courses, the KEAM exam score is used to rank students for admission to various courses, including B.Arch. provided in Kerala.
I need information about KEAM exam. What is the last date to apply for this exam? Please provide old question papers for IBM exam.
2 months ago
Karnataka Common Entrance Test, also known as KCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance exam is organised to provide eligible candidates admission to different undergraduate courses in Karnataka. The examination is also called Karnataka ...Karnataka Common Entrance Test, also known as KCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance exam is organised to provide eligible candidates admission to different undergraduate courses in Karnataka. The examination is also called Karnataka CET, Kar CET or KCET. The last day to apply to the exam is gone for 2022 but next year you can eligible to apply for the exam. Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for ST/SC) in math and Physics along with Biology or biotechnology or Chemistry or electronics or computer Science. Applicants must pass their exam with Physics and Maths as their main subject and English as their language subject. So these are some basic information regarding this exam.
Please provide me with the latest information on results for KEAM.
Reply to Sofiya Basri