NEET 2020 application form correction window closes January 31; know details here
Want to make changes to your NEET 2020 application form? Don’t wait any longer and do it today. NEET application form correction window closes on January 31.
NEET 2020 application form correction window closes on January 31 (11:55 pm). Candidates who wish to make changes to their NEET application form 2020 have only two days left to make the desired modifications. The correction window of NEET 2020 application form is a one-time window. Hence, it is important that a candidate makes all the desired changes in one sitting only.
Aspirants of NEET 2020 must also note that no new registrations are being accepted by the NTA. Only those candidates who had submitted their NEET application form by January 6 can avail the facility of the correction window.
To make changes to the application form of NEET 2020 using the correction window, click here
Important dates for NEET 2020 application from correction window
Correction window ends
31-Jan-2020 (11:55 pm)
Admit card will be released
How to correct NEET 2020 application form using the correction window?
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET, or click on the link given above
- Login using application Id and password
- Select ‘Correction in particulars’
- Edit the fields that need correction
- Enter the security pin and 6-digit OTP
- Download the NEET 2020 correction slip and keep safe for future reference
Details that can be changed using the NEET 2020 application form correction window
Unlike the past year, candidates can now make changes in the entire NEET application form. It is thus advised that the corrections should be made carefully. Candidates must also check the corrected application form of NEET 2020 before the final submission
Details that can be modified:
- Personal details (name, parent’s name, date of birth, etc.)
- Medium of NEET question paper (language of the question paper)
- Exam centres for NEET
- Diabetes, whether yes or no - Such aspirants can carry food items at the centre
- Academic details
- Communication details
- Details of parents/guardians
- Choice filled in the dress code section
- Images uploaded with the application form of NEET 2020
Details that cannot be changed using the NEET 2020 application form correction window:
- Registered mobile number
- Registered email ID
Candidates are advised to save the correction slip of NEET 2020 for future reference. Candidates will be issued the NEET 2020 admit card if their application form is accepted. These can be downloaded from the official website from March 27.