Rachit Kumar SaxenaManager-Editorial
RPF Constable 2022 preparation should start much before the release of notification. The candidates must do at least one year of preparation to get selected for the exam. It includes physical training to clear the physical efficiency test and medical standard tests. The candidates need to prepare a study plan for the RPF Constable preparation. The daily plan should include physical training also. It takes time to build stamina and muscles in compliance with the standards given in the RPF Constable notification.
RPF constable preparation strategy lies in three factors – proper strategy, execution and practice. Successful candidates often talk about these three points which help them to achieve success. RPF Constable 2022 exam dates have not been announced yet; candidates have enough time for RPF Constable Preparation. Follow the tips given here to ace the exam.
RPF Constable 2022 Preparation Tips
The first step towards making a preparation strategy is to understand the RPF constable syllabus and RPF constable exam pattern; both play a crucial role in achieving success. Syllabus and pattern are released along with RPF constable notification. Go through the syllabus and divide it into several parts as per your own understanding. This can be done subject wise. Try to complete each part one after another and eventually you can successfully complete the syllabus. After completion of the syllabus, start practising sample question papers and attempt as many mock tests as you can. Also, continue with the revision of the chapters so that you don’t forget what you read before. This is how broadly your RPF constable preparation should go on. Now, let us discuss section-wise reparation strategy for the RPF constable exam.
Read More: RPF constable books
RPF Constable preparation tips for General Awareness
This section carries 50 marks for a total number of 50 questions, which is the highest among the sections. Therefore, this section requires special attention. Following tips will be surely helpful in scoring well in this section:
- Questions are usually asked from Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science, etc. Therefore, read each section with enough importance, don’t ignore any section.
- If you find yourself weak in any topic, invest more time for that particular topic.
- Read basic textbooks of matric level first for each topic, also make one-liner notes that will help you in revising the topics before the exam
- Practising the previous years’ papers will help in boosting confidence and strengthening knowledge for the exam
- Practising more question papers will certainly bring positive changes in your outlook towards the topics
Read here the Latest Current Affairs
RPF Constable preparation tips for the Arithmetic section
This section carries 35 marks in total. Most candidates find this section a little tough, therefore candidates need to allocate maximum time for this section. The following tips will be surely helpful in scoring well in this section:
- Clear your basics, learn all arithmetical formulas, remember tables and important values
- Try to finish all numerical problems from a standard book first and then opt for other top-level questions
- Practice previous years' papers and attempt a variety of mock tests from different levels
- Analyse your weak areas and strengthen them with practice and learning
- For the arithmetics section, practice is the key to success, therefore, keep your practice level high
RPF Constable preparation tips for General Intelligence and Reasoning
This section also carries 35 marks and 35 questions are being asked. This section is relatively easy and scoring as well. Check below a few preparation tips to ace this section.
- Sharpen your logical and analytical skills
- Learn basic tactics to solve the puzzles and other tricky questions from a standard reasoning and general intelligence book
- Try to practice as much previous years’ paper and attempt mock test
- Practice new questions as well, because this section often ask new questions which were not seen before
- Practice in a time-bound manner so that all questions can be attempted within the stipulated time during the examination
RPF Constable 2022 Preparation FAQs
Q: How to prepare for RPF Constable 2022 exam?
Q: How much time is required for Physical training for the RPF Constable 2022 Exam?
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
RPF Constable Exam