Saakshi Varsha LamaAssistant Manager Content
TS ECET 2023 exam dates will be announced soon. To participate in the entrance and admission process, the candidates will have to fill out and submit the TS ECET 2023 application form before the final date. Before registration, the candidates are advised to check the official TS ECET 2023 eligibility criteria. The authorities will conduct TS ECET 2023 as a computer-based test at various centres across the state. The scores obtained in the entrance examination will be announced through the TS ECET 2023 result. The qualified candidates will have to participate in the TS ECET 2023 counselling process. Read to know more about TS ECET 2023.
- What is TS ECET?
- TS ECET 2023 Highlights
- TS ECET 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
- TS ECET 2023 Application Form
- TS ECET 2023 Syllabus
- TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
- TS ECET 2023 Preparation Tips
- TS ECET 2023 Admit Card
- TS ECET 2023 Answer Key
- TS ECET 2023 Result
- TS ECET 2023 Counselling
- TS ECET 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is TS ECET?
TS ECET, also known as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a common entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for Diploma Holders and for BSc (Mathematics) degree holders. The exam is a gateway for lateral admission through the Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular BE/BTech Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by the All India Council for Technical Education.
TS ECET 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of TS ECET 2023 from the table given below.
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test or TS ECET|
|Conducted By||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test|
|Course offered through the exam||Lateral admission into 2nd year regular BE/BTech courses|
General Category - INR 800
SC/ST/PH Category - INR 400
|Number of Sections||
4 - Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Paper
1 mark will be given for every correct answer. No negative marking
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Colleges Accepting Exam Score||2nd year regular BE/BTech colleges of the state|
|No. of Test Cities||23|
TS ECET Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
TS ECET Helpline: 90592 73639
TS ECET 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
The tentative TS ECET 2023 exam dates can be checked from the table given below. The dates will be updated here as soon as it is released officially.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Start of the registration process
Final date for registration
Last date to submit the application form with late fee
Release of the admit card
Re-release of admit card
TS ECET 2023
Release of provisional answer key
Last date to submit the objections against the answer key
Announcement of result
Commencement of counselling
TS ECET 2023 Application Form
Candidates will be able to access the application form of TS ECET 2023 online. Before TS ECET 2023 registrations, the candidates are advised to check the official eligibility criteria. During the application process, the candidates will have to register, fill in their details, upload documents, pay the fee and submit the fee. All of the provided details have to be valid otherwise the form will be rejected.
TS ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for TS ECET, candidates must fulfil the eligibility requirements below:
- Candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. They should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant BE / BTech/ BPharmacy Courses corresponding to the Diplomas.
- They should have passed the 3-year BSc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course under the sandwich pattern shall be eligible for entry into the relevant BE/BTech/BPharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training for the sandwich course before the close of counselling for entry into the relevant course.
- Candidates should have passed a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy/ BSc (Mathematics) Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
Eligibility for admission into BE/BTech/BPharm:
- For lateral admission into 2nd year regular BE / BTech Courses in both University and Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) approved by All India Council for Technical Education and
- For lateral admission into 2nd-year regular BPharmacy Course in both University and private Unaided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the TS ECET-2021. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course will be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
TS ECET 2023 Syllabus
The official syllabus of TS ECET 2023 consists of the subjects, topics and units that the candidates will have to study for the entrance examination. Through the TS ECET syllabus 2023, the candidates will be able to know what has to be prepared to excel in the entrance examination. The syllabus will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and the engineering paper selected by the candidates.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
The authorities will soon release the TS ECET exam pattern 2023 online. The details regarding how the entrance examination will be conducted i.e., the mode, duration, sections, type of questions, marking scheme and more will be available through the TS ECET 2023 exam pattern. Candidates will be able to prepare well for the entrance examination by referring to the exam pattern.
TS ECET 2023 Preparation Tips
Some of the essential preparation tips for TS ECET 2023 have been listed below.
- Candidates should check and be familiar with the TS ECET 2023 exam pattern and syllabus. This will allow the candidates to be well-prepared for the examination since they will have the basic information.
- Mock tests should be attempted regularly for the candidates to know their preparation progress and commonly made mistakes.
- A personalized timetable should be created as per the candidate's aptitude and the topics that they have to cover before the exam.
- Revision should be done daily so that the candidates have lesser chances of forgetting what they had earlier studied.
- Notes should be taken for every difficult formula and concept so that the candidates will be able to revise anytime anywhere.
TS ECET 2023 Admit Card
Registered candidates will be able to download the TS ECET admit card 2023 online. To access the admit card of TS ECET 2023, the candidates will have to log in using the required credentials. Details related to the entrance exam's date, timings, entrance exam, guidelines and more will be available through the admit card. While reporting to the exam centre, the candidates are advised to check the TS ECET admit card.
TS ECET 2023 Answer Key
The correct answers to the exam question paper will be released through the TS ECET answer key 2023. Candidates will be able to calculate their probable secured scores through the answer key of TS ECET 2023. The provisional answer keys will be open for objections and the candidates will have to send them before the final date. The final TS ECET answer key will be released after all of the objections are checked by the authorities.
TS ECET 2023 Result
Candidates will be able to check their obtained scores and ranks through the TS ECET result 2023. To access the result of TS ECET 2023, the candidates will have to log in with the required credentials. The result can be downloaded in the form of a TS ECET 2023 rank card. Qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process for admissions.
TS ECET 2023 Counselling
The qualified candidates will have to participate in the TS ECET counselling 2023. During the counselling of TS ECET 2023, the candidates will have to register, fill in their basic information, pay the fee, verify their documents and exercise options. The choice of options should be in the order of preference. TS ECET 2023 seat allotment result will be announced online. All of the selected candidates will have to confirm their admission before the final date.
TS ECET 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is TS ECET?
Q. How can I apply for TS ECET?
Q. Can I apply for TS ECET 2023 offline?
Q. Who will conduct TS ECET 2023?
Q. What is the best way to prepare for the TS ECET?
Q. Will there be negative marking in TS ECET?
Q. What will be the duration of TS ECET?
Q. Will TS ECET 2023 be conducted offline or online?
Q. When will TS ECET 2023 result be announced?
Q. How will candidates be selected for TS ECET 2023 admissions?
Q. When is counselling done for TS ECET 2023?
News & Updates
Explore Other Exams
26 Apr '19 -
10 May '19
JNU CET Exam