MHT CET Application Form 2022 is closed. The last date to apply was May 11 with a late fee. Without the late fee, the application form was available up to April 15. MHT CET 2022 application form was available only in online mode. MHT CET 2022 form correction window was open from June 23 to 30.
The process of filling the application form included online registration, filling the form, uploading scanned images of photo, signature and payment of application fees. Candidates belonging to reserved categories (EWS/OBC/SC/ST) will be required to upload the category certificates in the prescribed format to avail of the benefits of reservation.
Candidates can check here for complete information about how to fill MHT CET 2022 registration, documents required to fill the form, application fees and other important details like MHT CET 2022 application form date and eligibility criteria. Before filling the application form, it is advised that candidates check the MHT CET eligibility criteria and ensure they are eligible to fill the form. Candidates not fulfilling the conditions of eligibility will not be allowed to appear in the exam. The list of all the required eligibility conditions of MHT CET 2022 can be checked here.
|MHT CET Mock Test 2022||MHT CET Question Papers|
|MHT CET Syllabus 2022||MHT CET Admit Card 2022|
- MHT CET 2022 Application Form Date
- Documents required to fill MHT CET application form 2022
- How to Fill MHT CET Application Form 2022
- MHT CET application form 2022- Procedure to Fill Form
- Important Points to Remember while Filling MHT CET application form 2022
- MHT CET 2022 Application Form Correction
- MHT CET application 2022 FAQs
MHT CET 2022 Application Form Date
The schedule of MHT CET registration 2022 has been announced. Candidates can check here the schedules of all events related to the application and exam.
Release of MHT CET application form 2022
Last date to fill the form without late fee
Start of the application process with late fee
Last date to fill application form with late fee
Application form correction date
23-June-2022 to 30-June-2022
Admit card release
To be notified
MHT CET 2022 exam date for engineering
August 5 to 11, 2022 (PCM Group)
Exam date for pharmacy
August 12 to 20, 2022 (PCB Group)
Announcement of result
To be notified
Documents required to fill MHT CET application form 2022
Candidates can check here the complete list of all the documents required for MHT CET form. It advised that candidates must keep all the documents ready before beginning to fill MHT CET 2022 application form.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Address proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Credit/Debit card or internet banking details for fee payment.
Preferred web browser to fill MHT CET 2022 application form
Before filling the MHT CET application form, aspirants have to be ready with a high-speed internet connection/facility. The preferred web browsers to fill MHT CET 2022 application form were:
- Internet Explorer (version 11 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61)
- Google Chrome (version 50 to 69)
Note: Candidates should avoid filling MHT CET application form through mobile.
How to Fill MHT CET Application Form 2022
Candidates can check here how to fill the application form of MHT CET.
- Open the MHT CET 2022 official website - mhtcet2022.mahacet.org
- Click on "New Candidate Registration"
- Register for the exam by filling in the required information and clicking on submit button
- Upon successful registration, candidates will be redirected to the application form. Fill the required information in the MHT CET application form to complete the process
- Upload scanned images of photo and signature
- Pay the application fees
The application form will be automatically submitted after the successful payment of application fees. Candidates need to download, take a printout of their filled application form and keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
MHT CET application form 2022- Procedure to Fill Form
The MHT CET registration 2022 had been closed. The Application forms were available only in online mode. MHT CET 2022 registration included various steps like filling application form, uploading documents, payment of the application fee etc. Students can follow the steps given below to fill the MHT CET application form 2022:
Step 1: MHT-CET 2022 Registration
Before filling the application form, candidates have to complete MHT CET registration on the official website. After visiting the MHT CET 2022 official website, candidates have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link after which the registration page will open wherein students can fill in the required details. After registration, a username and password for the candidate will be created. An email and SMS will be sent to the respective candidate’s registered email id and mobile number mentioning the registration number, user ID and password. Candidates have to use these login credentials for all future login and also for downloading the admit card and checking the results.
Step 2: Filling Online Application form
After successful registration, candidates will have to log in using the user ID and password to fill detailed MHT CET application form 2022. Candidates will be required to provide the following details in filling the application form:
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s name
- Mother’s First name
- Gender as applicable
- Date of Birth
Contact details: Under this, students will be required to enter contact details like address and nationality along with other details.
Reservation: Under this tab, candidates have to select a category from the given options: General, SC/ST, NC-OBC. In the case of Reserved Categories, candidates have to fill in additional details such as Caste/Tribe name, State/Union Territory, etc.
Other Details: There will be a separate column that needs to be ticked by candidates with disabilities. Such aspirants are needed to select “Yes” in the PWD field. Additionally, all such candidates have to enter the details like the name of the bank, type of account, IFSC code, etc.
Education Details: In this section, candidates are required to fill in their educational details from class 10th till the most recent academic qualification. The below-mentioned details are required:
- SSC/10th class details
- HSC/12th class examination/Diploma (Compulsory for all candidates)
- Select the group you wish to appear for in MHT CET 2022 (PCM or PCB)
Declaration by the Candidate: The applicants have to click on "I Agree" after carefully going through the points mentioned. The security key had to be entered diligently before clicking on "Next" to proceed further.
Note: Before submitting the MHTCET Application Form 2022, candidates should check all the filled-in details. No changes will be allowed after the submission of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images
Candidates also need to upload scanned images of their passport size colour photograph and signature in the MHT CET application form 2022. To upload the images, candidates have to click on the “Upload Photo & Signature” link at the MHT CET registration portal. The signature & photograph uploaded by the candidates must be as per the standard decided by the exam conducting authority.
For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected.
- The file size of the photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB, otherwise, the system will not accept it.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editing Software.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
- Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
Step 4: MHT CET 2022 Application Fee Payment
Candidates have to pay the requisite MHT CET 2022 application fee using Net-banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Mobile wallets. The service charge (as applicable) has to be borne by the candidate. Every applicant must keep in mind that the MHT CET 2022 application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Candidates have to pay the application fee (tentative) mentioned below as per their category:
MHT CET 2022 Application Fee
MHT-CET 2022 Groups
Reserved Category (Maharashtra Candidates only)
Step 5: Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of the MHT CET application fee, a confirmation of the same is displayed on the screen. Applicants must take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference. It is advised that candidates keep safe the copy of the application form until the completion of the admission process.
Important Points to Remember while Filling MHT CET application form 2022
- Ensure that you do not leave any field vacant that is marked mandatory in MH CET 2022 application form
- An incomplete MHT CET 2022 registration form will not be accepted
- Before finally submitting the registration forms, cross-check all the filled-in information thoroughly
- Submission of the application form will be completed only after MHT CET 2022 application fee is paid successfully.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe until the completion of the counselling and the admission process.
Mistakes to avoid while filling MHT CET application form 2022
- Do not choose MHT CET test cities that are far from your hometown or at a place where you cannot make arrangements to stay easily.
- Ensure you pay the application fee of MHT CET 2022 successfully. If the fee is not paid successfully, the application will be rejected.
- Enter your email ID and phone number correctly as all the information/communication related to the exam will be sent on the same.
MHT CET 2022 Application Form Correction
The Maharashtra CET cell had provided the facility to make corrections in the filled application form from June 23 to 30. Candidates who want to make any change in their filled application form had to log in to the MHT CET 2022 website for making the desired changes. Correction facility was available only in Name, Photo, Signature and Exam Centre. A step-by-step process to edit the application form is given below:
How to Edit MHT CET Application Form 2022
- Open the MHT CET 2022 official website cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on "Already Registered Link"
- Login using MHT CET 2022 application number and password
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Make the desired changes and submit the form again
After submitting the application form, candidates should download and take its printout. Candidates need to keep safe their filled application form till the completion of the MHT CET 2022 admission process.
MHT CET application 2022 FAQs
Q. What is the MHT CET application form 2022 last date?
Q. When will the MH CET Application form 2022 be released?
Q. How can I fill MHT CET 2022 application form?
Q. How can I edit my MHT CET application form 2022?
Q. Can a non-Maharashtra candidate apply for MHT CET?
Q. I am an NRI candidate. Can I apply for MHT CET?
Q. I am an SC/ST candidate from UP. Will I get any benefits during admissions 2022?
Q. I forget my password? How can I retrieve it?
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter the required details including your MHT CET application, Date of Birth, etc.
- Once submitted, the data/details/credentials entered will be verified.
Q. What is the MHT CET application form correction date?
Q. What is the MHT CET application fee?
Q. Can I apply for MHT CET 2022 in offline mode?
Q. Do I need to send the printout of the application form to the CET office?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
a week ago
Yes, I think that 50:50 is still applicable for the 2022-23 batch.
What is the Last year cut off for CS in MHCET in VJTI, Mumbai?
Can I get admission in Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy Kasegaon with 71 %ile in MHCET?
Kasegaon Education Society is one of the leading educational organizations in the Western Maharashtra. It was established in 1945 by Late Shri. Rajarambapu Patil, the leading statesman. Considering the need of time, the Society focused its attention on taking the education to the threshold of the...Kasegaon Education Society is one of the leading educational organizations in the Western Maharashtra. It was established in 1945 by Late Shri. Rajarambapu Patil, the leading statesman. Considering the need of time, the Society focused its attention on taking the education to the threshold of the rural masses. The Society started schools in the nearby villages and a hostel for backward class students at Kasegaon. At Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy, Kasegaon, my vision is to develop technology orientation and analytical capabilities of every student by providing an exciting and challenging learning and research environment. We also plan to develop entrepreneurial skills in students so that they would drive the spirit of growth of our economy and would be able to generate employment opportunities for other qualified and skilled people. Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy, Kasegaon is one of the premier institutions in the field of Pharmacy. It is established in the year 2005 and approved by AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Shivaji University Kolhapur and is having state of art facilities to cater the need of pharmacy curriculum and is one of the very few Pharmacy colleges with UGC approval under 2f and 12b. We are running D.Pharma B.Pharma. M.Pharma. In Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Ph.D. courses in our college. Our college is research centre approved by Shivaji University Kolhapur. With this milestone, we are able to attract huge amount of research funds from various funding agencies. We are able to achieve this with our dedicated faculty members and constant support from our Management especially our Mentor; Hon. Jayant Patil Saheb, Ex- Finance Minister, Maharashtra State, Hon. Shamrao Patil (Kaka) President, Kasegaon Education Society and Hon. Prin. R. D. Savant Secretary, Kasegaon Education Society. Our students are doing well in industries, academics and at International level and our alumni association is much stronger. Yes you can get admission.
Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune with 96.1081543 score in MHCET?
I have 108 marks in MHCET Law 3 year. Please suggest good colleges for Masters in political Science via distance learning along with LLB.
a month ago
You can explore about -
- DDE LPU
- state open universities
- Kurushetra University.
Can you list the colleges in Mumbai, and Pune I can get with JEE Main rank, 127813 and MH-CET score, 81.4293860?
According to your rank in JEE Main you may get admission into these colleges. A list of colleges is1- G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Pune. 2- Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Pune. 3- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. 4- Xavier Institute of Engineering, Mum...According to your rank in JEE Main you may get admission into these colleges. A list of colleges is
1- G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Pune.
2- Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Pune.
3- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
4- Xavier Institute of Engineering, Mumbai.
5- Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology, Mumbai. For more information, you may use the Shiksha JEE Main college predictor tool. (https://www.shiksha.com/engineering/jee-main-college-predictor)
According to your rank in MHT CET you may get admission into these colleges. A list of colleges is
1- JSPMs Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology and Research, Pune.
2- Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Pune.
3- Trinity College of Engineering and Research, Pune.
4- St. Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
5- Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Technology, Mumbai. For more information, you may use the Shiksha MHT CET college predictor tool. (https://www.shiksha.com/engineering/mht-cet-college-predictor)
I hope this will help you.
Could colleges under MH-CET take direct admission in 2nd year?
Yes, colleges under the MH-CET accept direct entry in the second year of engineering. I assume you are referring to lateral entry to engineering colleges in Maharashtra. For instance, the College of Engineering in Pune This college provides admission to the first year on the basis of MHT CET and ...Yes, colleges under the MH-CET accept direct entry in the second year of engineering. I assume you are referring to lateral entry to engineering colleges in Maharashtra. For instance, the College of Engineering in Pune This college provides admission to the first year on the basis of MHT CET and JEE scores. It also offers lateral entry in B.Tech. , and to be eligible for it:
1. Your Diploma should be recognised by MSBTE.
2. You should have completed your Diploma course with a minimum of 45% overall.
My MHT CET score is 47%, which college is best for me in Nashik or Jalagon?
Since you have not mentioned your category, I am assuming that you are from the open category of Maharashtra. You may get admission to the following engineering colleges based on your MHT CET score:Based on the previous year's cutoff, you can get the following colleges at Nashik:1. Maratha Vidya ...Since you have not mentioned your category, I am assuming that you are from the open category of Maharashtra. You may get admission to the following engineering colleges based on your MHT CET score:
Based on the previous year's cutoff, you can get the following colleges at Nashik:
1. Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj's Karmaveer Adv. Baburao Thakare College of Engineering for Civil Engineering
2. SND College of Engineering & Research Center for B.E. In Information Technology
3. Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre for Civil Engineering
4. Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology for B.E. In Chemical Engineering
5. Matoshri College of Engineering and Research Centre for B.Tech. In Mechanical Engineering
You can find the following engineering colleges in Jalgaon:
1. SSBTs College of Engineering and Technology, for B.E. In Biotechnology Engineering
2. Khandesh Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha College of Engineering and Technology for Mechanical Engineering
3. J. T. Mahajan College of Engineering for Computer Engineering
4. North Maharashtra University for B.Tech. In Chemical Engineering
5. Shri Gulabrao Deokar College of Engineering for B.E. In Computer Engineering.
My MHCET score is 85 %ile. Which college will best for electronics and telecommunication engg.?
If you are looking for colleges in India, I will prefer College Of Engineering in Pune or VJTI in Mumbai. These colleges are the finest colleges presently in the country offering numerous courses in electronics and telecommunication. The college site is available where you can enquire more about ...If you are looking for colleges in India, I will prefer College Of Engineering in Pune or VJTI in Mumbai. These colleges are the finest colleges presently in the country offering numerous courses in electronics and telecommunication. The college site is available where you can enquire more about courses and fee structure.
I have 23.99 %ile in MHT CET. I want to take admission for computer engineering in Pune. Which is a good college for placements?
a month ago
23.99percentile is Low for CSE branch, but you can get admission in private colleges in civil or mechanical branch or you can get CS branch by management quota but it can be too costly. Or you can try best in next year exam to get in government colleges of Pune.
23.99 percentile is very low to get admission to good colleges. But still, there are other colleges where you may get admission through the management quota round in Top colleges in Pune. Also, there are some other top colleges in Maharashtra where you can apply for admission.
408 Institutes accepting MHT CET
Matunga East, Mumbai