Shruti GargSenior Executive
DHSGSU PGET 2022 registration window will open from third week of August 2022. Candidates who wishe to apply can visit the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour VIshwavidyalaya to fill DHSGSU PGET application form 2022 till due date. DHSGSU PGET is conducted for admission to postgraduate programmes offered by Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya and its affiliated colleges. Any graduate with 45% aggregate (General and OBC categories) or equivalent CGPA can apply for the exam. Relaxation of 5% was given to candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD categories.
- DHSGSU PGET 2022 Registration: Important Dates
- How to Apply for DHSGSU PGET 2022?
- DHSGSU PGET 2022 Application Fees
- DHSGSU-PGET 2022 Application Form: Important Points
- Documents to be Uploaded with DHSGSU PGET 2022 Application Form
- DHSGSU PGET Application Form Correction
- FAQs Related to DHSGSU PGET Application Form
DHSGSU PGET 2022 Registration: Important Dates
Refer to the table below to know the important registrations dates for DHSGSU PGET 2022 exam.
|Registration begins||Third week of August 2022|
|Last date of application||Third week of September 2022|
|Form correction window||Third week of September 2022|
|DHSGSU PGET entrance exam 2022||Last week of October 2022|
Also Read: Complete DHSGSU PGET 2022 schedule
How to Apply for DHSGSU PGET 2022?
To register for the exam, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the University's official website
- Click the link 'Apply for Admission Registration' or copy http://admissions.iumssagaruniv.com/#/login
- Select PG as your preferred option, and then click on continue to entrance test form
- Enter personal details, academic and professional details
- Fill the verification code and submit
- Upload photograph and signature
- Select your payment gateway and pay the application fee
- Application receipt will be generated
The monitor ready copy of the application form will be displayed student can check their payment receipts by entering Application ID and Date of Birth. After making the payment, a payment receipt will be generated which should be printed by the applicants. They need to keep one hard copy of the form and receipt with them. Candidates applying through sports quota are required to send the hard copy of the receipt to Chairman Admission Cell, Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar – (M.P.) 470003
DHSGSU PGET 2022 Application Fees
- The application fee for candidates belonging to General/OBC categories is Rs 800 while SC and ST candidates need to pay Rs 400. For People with Disabilities (PwD), the application fee is nil. The benefit of fee relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/PwD candidates only, they need to submit a caste certificate at the time of counselling.
- If a candidate applies for more than one programme/code (UGET & PGET) then the fee for each additional programme will be Rs. 400 for Unreserved/OBC, PC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC & ST candidates
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid through one of the following payment gateway:
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Card
- Credit Cards
DHSGSU-PGET 2022 Application Form: Important Points
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one entrance test code, a separate application form along with a separate fee has to be remitted
- No scrutiny of the application forms would be done before the entrance test
- Rounding of marks or percentage is not allowed in DHGSU PGET. If a candidate scores 44.9% and 39.9% marks, his score shall not be considered as equivalent to 45% and 40%, respectively.
- A candidate can apply for any number of courses for which he/she is eligible, subject to the condition that the Entrance Tests are scheduled on different examination dates and different shifts
- PwD candidates who want a writer for the exam need to inform the Coordinator, Admission Cell through a separate request letter at least 15 days before the examination
Documents to be Uploaded with DHSGSU PGET 2022 Application Form
The following documents will be required:
- Valid email-ID and mobile number
- A recent passport size colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in "JPEG" format only. File size of the scanned photograph should be between 25-100KB)
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet (for scanning and uploading in " JPEG" format only. File size of the scanned signature should be between 25-50KB)
- Marksheet of Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation
DHSGSU PGET Application Form Correction
The registered candidates can edit the details in the application form once the DHSGSU PGET application process concludes. However, the candidates will not be allowed to change the personal details such as their name, father’s and mother’s name and category in the application form. The varsity is likely to give two to three days' window for form correction.
- DHSGSU PGET 2022 exam pattern
- DHSGSU PGET 2022 syllabus
- DHSGSU PGET 2022 admit card
- DHSGSU PGET 2022 cut off
FAQs Related to DHSGSU PGET Application Form
Q: Is there relaxation in eligibility criteria for SC students?
A: For general and OBC students, a minimum of 45% aggregate in graduation is mandatory. However, a relaxation of 5% is given to SC, ST, and PWD categories.
Q: Will my fees be refunded if I do not appear in the DHSGSU PGET exam?
A: No, the DHSGSU PGET registration fees is non-refundable.
Q: How many times can I appear for DHSGSU PGET?
A: There is no capping on attempting the DHSGSU PGET exam. However, General or OBC candidates can appear for the exam till 27 years of age whereas SC, ST, and PWD candidates can appear till 32 years of age.
Q: Can I edit the application form after submission?
A: Yes, you can edit the application form. The varsity usually provides a three-day window for form editing.
Q: What is the last date of DHSGSU PGET registration?
A: DHSGSU PGET registrations will likely end in the second week of May 2022.
Q: What to do in case I forget my login password?
A: You can create a new password by entering your email id and clicking on the ‘forget password’ tab. A fresh link will be sent to your email id. You can click on this link and set up a new password.
Q: How many test city preferences will be given in the application form?
A: Two test city preferences will be available in the DHSGSU PGET application form.
Q: Can I apply for more than one programme in DHSGSU PGET application form?
A: Yes, a candidate can apply for more than one programme in DHSGSU PGET exam.
Q: Will I have to pay for opting for more than one programme?
A: Yes, candidates will have to pay Rs 400 extra for additional programmes in DHSGSU PGET exam.
Q: Can I apply for DHSGSU PGET in offline mode?
A: No, DHSGSU PGET application form can be filled in online mode only.
Q: What is should be the filse size of photograph to be uploaded with DHSGSU PGET application form?
A: The file size of photograph should be between 25-100KB and it should be JPEG format.
Q: Can I pay the DHSGSU PGET application fees via cheque or demand draft?
A: No, the varsity does not accept application fees via cheque or demand draft.
Q: Does Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya offers admission based on Sports quota?
A: Yes, the varsity reserves two seats for undergraduate programmes and one seat for postgraduate programmes.
Q: What will be the exam duration of the DHSGSU PGET exam?
A: DHSGSU PGET exam will be conducted for two hours.
Q: Can I change my Parent's name during the form correction period?
A: No, you cannot change your personal details during the form correction period.
Q: On what grounds, DHSGSU PGET application forms are rejected?
A: Providing wrong or incomplete info may lead to the rejection of the candidate.
Q: Do I need to keep hard copies of my DHSGSU PGET application form?
A: Yes, candidates need to keep two hard copies of the duly filled DHSGSU PGET application form.