Mamona MajumderSenior Executive - Content
COMEDK 2022 application process ended on May 14. Before completing the COMEDK 2022 application form, candidates should review the COMEDK UGET 2022 eligibility criteria. The COMEDK UGET application form 2022 entails registering, filling out the form, uploading scanned documents, and paying the required fee. The COMEDK 2022 application correction window is made available from May 17 to 19 to change details such as test city preferences, document upload, academic details, and category.
- COMEDK 2022 application form correction - Click here
- Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
- Things to keep ready while filling COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
- Documents required while filling COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022
- How to fill the COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form?
- Documents to be preserved after submitting COMEDK Application Form 2022
- COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form Correction Window
- FAQs on COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
COMEDK UGET application form availability
14-Mar-2022 to 02-May-2022
14-Mar-2022 to 14-May-2022
Editing the application form
13-May-2022 to 15-May-2022
17-May-2022 to 19-May-2022
Mock Test availability
Availability of COMEDK admit card 2022
06-Jun-2022 to 18-Jun-2022
09-Jun-2022 to 18-Jun-2022
COMEDK 2022 exam
Recommended browser to fill the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form
- Internet Explorer (version 10 and above) or
- Mozilla Firefox (version 52 and above) or
- Google Chrome (version 58 and above) to fill in the Application Form.
Things to keep ready while filling COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
- Keep all the documents ready before filling the COMEDK application form. This includes academic and personal documents and a passport size photograph
- Do not leave any mandatory field vacant as incomplete forms will be rejected
- Ensure that incorrect information is not entered. If any information in the COMEDK UGET application form is found incorrect, the form will be rejected
- Candidates will have to submit their email ID and phone number correctly as they will receive all the communication related to COMEDK on the contact information shared
- COMEDK application form can be submitted only after the payment of the application fee
- Candidates have to ensure that they have successfully paid the COMEDK UGET application fee. If the transaction is incomplete, the form will not be accepted
- COMEDK does not provide the facility for correction of the application form. In case, a candidate makes an error while filling the form, s/he will have to register again.
- Selection of COMEDK UGET 2022 exam centre closest to the candidate's current town/city of residence has to be done.
- Upload the photograph in JPEG or JPG format only. The file size should not be more than 80 KB
Documents required while filling COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022
To complete the COMEDK 2022 application process, candidates need to be ready with a few documents that need to be uploaded at the time of filling the COMEDK application form. Take a look at the list of documents below:
- SSLC Marks Card - Name and Date of Birth to be entered only as per SSLC marks card
- Scanned Identity proof
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Scanned father's/guardian's signature
- Scanned caste/category certificate (if any)
- Debit / Credit card or net banking credentials
How to fill the COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form?
The application process of COMEDK UGET 2022 involves registrations, login, and filling out the form. After successfully completing the application form and uploading the required documents, candidates have to submit the form and make the payment of the prescribed COMEDK application fee. The application fee can be paid through a Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
Please note that the COMEDK UGET application form can only be filled online. So, it is advised that candidates should fill their form within the due time to avoid the last-minute hassle. Given below are the steps to fill COMEDK UGET application form:
Step 1: Registering for COMEDK UGET 2022
Candidates have to apply for the engineering entrance exam on the official website of COMEDK 2022. As a part of registration, candidates have to fill in details like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, ID proof number as given below:
Name of the Applicant: Candidates have to enter their full Name (as it appears in their SSLC/10th Std Marks Card Only), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
Date of Birth (DOB): Date of birth to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
Email-ID: Valid Email ID for all correspondence has to be entered.
Mobile Number: Candidates have to enter their mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
Candidate's Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided
After successful registration, candidates will receive the COMEDK log in credentials (user ID and password) on their registered mail ID. Candidates will have to use these credentials to log in and fill COMEDK UGET application form.
Planning to study BTech in Karnataka? Find useful insights & emerging trends on student preferences for BTech colleges, locations and more.
Step 2: Filling COMEDK 2022 application form
The second step requires candidates to fill the online application form of COMEDK. Here, candidates will have to fill in their personal, academic and category details. Candidates must note that the COMEDK application form must be filled carefully and accurately. Officials will reject application forms with incomplete information.
Step 3 – Uploading scanned documents
At this step, candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph, signature & parent’s/guardian’s signature in the recommended format and dimensions as mentioned below:
The photograph should not be more than 3 months old. It should be a coloured photograph with a white/off-white background.
Dimensions: 30mm x 45mm; File Size: 80 KB, Format: JPEG
Signature of Candidate
The candidate's signature should be in a black pen on white paper.
Dimensions: 80mm x 35mm; File Size: 80 KB; Format: JPEG or JPG
Signature of Father/Guardian
Guidelines for Photograph, Signature and ID proof
- The photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) colour photograph with light background
- The same image/photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket
- The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Chin should be clearly visible
The photograph should be in JPEG or JPG image format
- The Scan image should be less than 80 kb
- Before submitting the form please check in the Preview page, whether the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms mentioned above
- For upload of candidate signature and parent's/guardian, the signature must be done by the candidate and parent's or guardian in a white paper with a black/blue pen
- These images will be referred to at later stages of the admission process
- Maximum file size should be 80 kb and .jpg or .jpeg format
Unique Id Proof of Candidate:
- The maximum file size should be 150 kb
- The image should be in .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms
- If your Id consists of more than 1 page, then combine the pages and scan and upload as a single image for upload
Step 4 – Selecting the preferred exam centre
Here, aspirants will be required to choose a minimum of three exam centres basis their preference. The allotment of COMEDK test centres will be done on the basis of the candidate’s preference. But, the final decision will be made by the authorities.
Step 5 – Paying COMEDK application fee
The fifth step is to pay the application fee. COMEDK application fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card. Test takers must ensure that the online transaction for fee payment is completed and a receipt is generated. Candidates are advised to save a copy of the fee payment acknowledgement for future reference.
COMEDK application fee for UGET exam is Rs 1300. The application fee for COMEDK 2022 exam can be paid online through debit/ credit card or net banking. Take a look at the COMEDK UGET application fee below:
|Programmes Applied For||Application Fee (Rs)|
PCM (COMEDK only)
1800 + Convenience Charges as applicable
PCM (COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE both)
2800 + Convenience Charges as applicable
Step 6 – Submitting COMEDK application form
Lastly, after filling the application form carefully, candidates have to submit their COMEDK 2022 application form. Also, candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled-in COMEDK application form for future reference.
Documents to be preserved after submitting COMEDK Application Form 2022
Once the COMEDK application process is over, candidates are advised to save copies of the documents mentioned below:
- COMEDK admit card - In case there is any technical error, the admit card will serve as proof of their registration
- COMEDK application form (duly filled and submitted)
- The photograph uploaded at the time of filling the application form
- Receipt for the payment of COMEDK application fee
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form Correction Window
The application form correction window of COMEDK 2022 will be available in the login window. Candidates who wish to edit/modify data in the filled-in application form will be able to do so by visiting the official website of the exam. Through the correction window, candidates will be able to rectify any inadvertent mistakes committed in uploading photos and signatures and in entering their academic details. Editing options for the critical/unique areas like applicant name, date of birth, email id, phone number, ID proof etc. are not allowed in the filled-in COMEDK application form.
FAQs on COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
Q. What is COMEDK application form 2022 release date?
Q. Where can I access COMEDK 2022 application form?
Q. When is COMEDK application form last date?
Q. When will the correction window of COMEDK application form 2022 be available?
Q. How many times can I register for COMEDK?
Q. Can I upload a black and white photograph while filling the COMEDK 2022 application form?
Q. Are the offline and online COMEDK UGET applications released on the same date?
Q. How many times can I register for COMEDK UGET 2022 exam?
Q. Can I send a black & white photograph with the Application Form?
Q. What mode of payment is acceptable for paying the fee?