Shruti GargSenior Executive
Candidates willing to take admission to the UG course of DAVV, Indore must fill the CUET 2022 application form to appear for the selection process. DAVV CET will not be conducted for the UG programe admissions.
DAVV CET 2022 application process will commence tentatively from second week of July 2022. The last date of DAVV CET 2022 registration is expected to be in second week of August 2022. The application process of DAVV CET is conducted in an online mode. The application fee is expected to be INR 1,500. For PG courses, the eligibility criteria are graduation in the relevant subjects with at least 50 per cent to 55 per cent marks in aggregate. DAVV CET 2022 will be held tentatively in last week of August 2022.
- DAVV CET Application Form 2022 Dates
- DAVV CET Application Form 2022: Important Dates
- How to fill DAVV CET Application Form 2022?
- DAVV CET Application Fee
- DAVV CET 2022 application form – Documents required
- DAVV CET 2022 Application Form – Important Points
- How to Make Corrections in DAVV CET 2022 Application Form
- FAQs Regarding DAVV CET Application Form
DAVV CET Application Form 2022 Dates
DAVV CET 2022 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of DAVV CET 2022 exam
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
DAVV CET 2022 Registration
DAVV CET Application Form 2022: Important Dates
The following table brings the list of DAVV CET application events and tentative dates.
DAVV CET events
DAVV CET application dates
Online registration begins
Second week of July 2022
Last date to apply
Second week of August 2022
Issue of admit card
Third week of August 2022
DAVV CET Exam
Last week of August 2022
How to fill DAVV CET Application Form 2022?
DAVV CET 2022 registration process includes five simple steps. Before filling the DAVV CET 2022 application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible for the exam. The steps to fill DAVV CET 2022 application form are given below –
Step 1: DAVV CET 2022 Registration
- Click on the link ‘Registration/Login’ on the home page of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV)
- Enter the following details:
- Create password
- Particulars checklist to be verified
- Check the box and click on the tab 'Submit'
- The login credentials (Application Number and Password) will be sent to candidates' registered email ID
Step 2: Enter academic qualification and work experience
Candidates should fill in correct academic qualifications (examination and status) as well as experience details to apply for DAVV CET.
Step 3: Upload images
In this part of the DAVV CET 2022 application form, candidates need to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature, left file, domicile certificate (if applicable) and caste certificate (if applicable) in the required format.
Specifications for Uploading Documents
- The photograph in jpg/ jpeg file, size10Kb – 200Kb either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background
- The signature: (file size:4kb - 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Fee payment can be done online through Debit/Credit card and Net Banking
- The application fees for DAVV CET 2020 is Rs 1,500
- After payment, candidates can take the printout of the receipt containing the unique registration number
Step 5: Take a printout of the DAVV application form
- Candidates should check all the details entered in the DAVV application form carefully.
- After ensuring all the details are correct, candidates should take the printout of the DAVV CET 2022 application form for future reference
Note: For the DAVV CAP application form, candidates need to upload documents.
Check the video below to know step by step on how to fill DAVV CET 2022 application form.
Also Read: How to Apply for DAVV CAP 2022
DAVV CET Application Fee
This year the application fee for the DAVV CET exam is Rs 1,500.
DAVV CET 2022 application form – Documents required
Before filling the application form, candidates need to keep the following documents handy.
- Valid email ID and contact details
- Marksheet of class 10, 12, and graduation
- Admit card of class 10, 12, and graduation
- Details of credit/debit card for making online payment
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Eligibility documents
- Caste/ domicile/income/DAVV employee certificates for reserved category
DAVV CET 2022 Application Form – Important Points
- Separate applications should be submitted for each type of programme
- Ensure that you have marked your category correctly
- Change in the category will not be accepted at any stage
- The name of the candidate should match the one on the mark sheet of Class 10, 12, or graduation
- If your amount is deducted and the receipt is not generated, you need to pay the fee again. The previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account within a week
- The information provided by the candidates in DAVV CET 2022 application form will be verified at the time of counselling as per the original documents. Therefore, candidates are advised to provide the details carefully
- Check the application form thoroughly before the online payment. Applications without fee payment will be rejected
- Candidates must upload the required documents including photograph and signature at the given space in the online DAVV CET 2022 application form
- Applicants should keep the registration form and payment receipt for future references
- The hard copy of the DAVV CET 2022 application form need not be sent by post
- Candidates will not be allowed to make changes in the application after final submission
- After successful payment of the registration fee, take a printout of the payment receipt containing the registration number
- To avoid last day rush, complete the registration before the closing date
How to Make Corrections in DAVV CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can make changes in the following sections:
Percentage in Application Form
Candidates willing to make the changes in their DAVV application form will have to send the details of the changes along with their application ID and document proof through email within the stipulated schedule.
FAQs Regarding DAVV CET Application Form
Q: When and how can I fill the DAVV CET 2022 application form?
Q: Do I need to send the duly filled application form to the examination authority by post?
Q: How can a foreign candidate apply for DAVV CET 2022?
Q: Will I receive an acknowledgement receipt of the application?
Q: Where to report any discrepancies?
Q: What after DAVV CET 2022 registration?
Q: What is the age limit for MBA programme in DAVV CET exam?
Q: Can a candidate who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh apply for DAVV CET?
Q: What is the eligibility for appearing in DAVV CET 2022?
Q: Can I apply for the DAVV CET exam via offline mode?
Q: Can I pay my application fees through demand draft or cash?
Q: Can candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories outside Madhya Pradesh avail reservation under the DAVV CET exam?
Q: What is the size of the photograph used for upload during DAVV CET registration?
Q: What is the file size of the signature used for upload during DAVV CET registration?
Q: What is the upload size for other documents for DAVV CET registration?
Q: Can I make changes in my application form after final submission?
Q: What is the last date to fill the application form?