Vipra ShrivastavaSenior Manager - Content
IIFT mock test is one of the best sources of exam preparation. The mock tests not only help the candidate in knowing their strengths and weaknessess but also help them in developing confidence to crack a speed-based test like IIFT entrance exam.
IIFT exam, conducted for admission to MBA-International Business programme of IIFT Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada, of higher difficulty level among other MBA entrance exams. The questions asked in IIFT exam are usually calculation intensive and of higher difficulty level than any other entrance test. Negative marking adds to the exam pressure on candidates. Thus, it is important to gain complete command over each topic of the IIFT syllabus before taking the exam. The only thing that can help in this is IIFT mock tests. Aspirants must practice at least 25-30 mock tests during the preparation phase to perform well in IIFT exam 2023.
The exam will be conducted by the NTA on December 18, 2022 so candidates must practice an IIFT mock test a week before the exam date too to ensure they are well prepared for all types of questions by the exam day.
Also Read: All about IIFT 2023 exam
Benefits of IIFT Mock Test
Practicing IIFT mock tests has several benefits. It not only helps the candidate in improving their speed and accuracy, but also helps in gaining key insights of the IIFT entrance exam. Given below are some of the key benefits of practicing IIFT mock tests:
- It helps the candidate in understanding the IIFT exam pattern and test structure of previous years, which can be helpful in assessing difficulty level of the question paper of IIFT 2023 exam.
- Practicing mock tests help the candidate in analysing their IIFT preparation level and topic-wise strengths and weaknesses. Once the candidate knows the gaps in preparation, they can prepare further accordingly.
- The more one practices IIFT mock test, the better they get at solving all types of questions. Candidates must practice enough so that they are prepared to handle all types of questions in the IIFT 2023 exam.
- Practicing mock tests can help in discovering tricks and shortcuts of solving questions in lesser time. This is critical because IIFT exam is a speed-based test.
- IIFT mock tests helps in making the right selection of questions in the actual exam. There is negative marking in IIFT exam. Thus, it is critical to attempt only those questions which one is confident of solving accurately. Practicing mock tests, helps in developing the skill of selecting the questions within a few seconds.
When to Start Practicing IIFT Mock Tests?
The best time to start practicing the IIM mock tests is after completing the syllabus as by then the candidate will be well versed with all the topics, concepts, theorems, formulae, etc. They would also have solved sample questions on the topics and would be aware of the basics of solving questions.
Many people suggest solving a mock test at the beginning of IIFT preparation, too. That is to check ones knowledge and command over Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning and Data Interpretation topics. It is a good way of starting exam preparation, because that way, one will know from where to start.
However, starting the full-fledged mock test practice should be kept for the later stage of IIFT preparation because practicing mock tests without completing the syllabus may not bring desired result. So, complete the syllabus first and then solve 25-30 mock tests in the last two months before IIFT 2023 exam. This is will help in gaining control over topics, types of questions, speed and accuracy.
But do not ignore mock test analysis. After solving every IIFT mock test, assess your performance and note down your pain points. Work on them the next day. Go for another mock test on the third day.
- How to prepare for IIFT in 6 months?
- How to prepare for IIFT in 3 months?
- Last Month IIFT preparation strategy
- Is IIFT tougher than CAT?
|Free VARC Questions with Answers for Practice||Free DILR Questions with Answers for Practice||Free Quantitative Aptitude Questions with Answers for Practice|
Take Free IIFT Mock Test
Shiksha has created a mock test for the aspirants to practice and strengthen their hold on IIFT exam. Click on the link below to start free IIFT mock test.
- IIFT Preparation 2023: Tips to crack DI and Reasoning
- IIFT Preparation 2023: How to Crack Quantitative Aptitude
- IIFT Preparation tip to crack VARC section
- Time management is the key: IIFT Topper
- IIFT exam: Five tips for last week exam strategy
- Five things to keep in mind for IIFT exam
- Last minute tips to avoid sectional hangover in IIFT exam
- IIFT exam: Thirteen things to remember on exam day
FAQs Related to IIFT Mock Test
Q: How many mock tests should I practice for IIFT exam?
Q: When should I start practicing IIFT mock tests?
Q: Does NTA offer mock tests for IIFT exam preparation?
Q: How many IIFT mock tests should I practice in a day?
Q: Is a mock test same as the actual IIFT exam?
Q: What is the benefit of sectional mock tests?
Q: Do online IIFT mock tests have answers to all the questions?
Q: What should I do if my scores are low in IIFT mock tests?
Q: From where can I buy IIFT mock tests?
Q: Is there time-limit in IIFT mock tests?
Q: Should I solve a mock test a night before the IIFT exam?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
7 Institutes accepting IIFT
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore