Mamona MajumderSenior Executive - Content
The application form for NERIST NEE 2022 is available and the last date to apply has been extended to June 30. The NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2022 will be conducted on August 6 and 7, 2022. There will be cut-off marks for the selection of candidates through NERIST entrance examinations. Check details for NERIST NEE 2022 on this page below.
- What is NEE?
- NERIST NEE 2022: Highlights
- NERIST NEE 2022: Exam Dates
- NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 Application Form
- NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 Admit Card
- NEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- NERIST NEE 2022 Syllabus
- NERIST NEE 2022 Result
- NERIST NEE 2022 Counselling
- NERIST NEE 2022 FAQs
What is NEE?
The NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) is conducted by North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology (NERIST) for admissions to various B.Tech programmes, offered by NERIST. The entrance examination is conducted at different centres in the State of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. NERIST conducts the exam in three different levels- NEE-I, NEE-II, and NEE-III for different modules i.e. Base (Certificate), Diploma and Degree modules of Technology Stream and 4 years Degree in Forestry. Admission in NERIST is done on merit basis as per the Institute regulations under various reservation categories.
NERIST NEE 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)|
|Exam Authority||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Courses Offered||3- Certificate, Diploma and Degree modules of Technology, Degree in Forestry|
|Number of Seats||302 seats (NEE 1:100, NEE 2:110, NEE 3:72)|
NERIST NEE 2022: Exam Dates
Issue of online application form
11 Feb 2022
Last date to submit application form
30 Jun 2022
Issue of Admit Cards
NEE-II and NEE-III entrance exam
06 Aug 2022
07 Aug 2022
Declaration of Result
Last week of September 2022
|NEE Counseling/Admission and Course Registration for Degree Module for all states||
First week of October 2022
|Second round of NEE Counselling/Admission for the remaining vacant seats||First week of October 2022|
NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for NEE, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Candidates appearing for NEE needs to make sure that they are not more than 23 year as on July 31, 2022 (for the student of General category), 26 years, born on or after August 1, 1995 (for OBC and female applicants), and 28 years for ST/SC/PD (born on or after August 1, 1989).
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects. Those seeking an entry through NEE (Vocational) exam, must have passed 10+2 (Vocational) / ITI / NERIST Certificate in any one of the branches- Agricultural Engineering, Farm Equipment, Food Processing (FP), Civil Engineering] Construction Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering] Electronics Technology or Electronics Maintenance, Electrical Engineering Electrical Technology or Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Technology (AT) and Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 Application Form
To apply for NEE 2022, candidates need to fill up the online application form, available on the official website of NERIST. Points to keep in mind while applying for NEE:
- One must apply for NEE 2022 online by logging into the website www.neeonline.ac.in.
- Candidate can fill up the entire form in one session or fill only one part of the information and save and complete the same later within the due dates.
- Those belonging to SC/ST/OBC must select an option from the drop-down menu such as reservation code etc. and fill the same in the relevant field.
- Appearing candidates must produce mark sheets/grade cards/ pass certificates on the day of counselling/admission.
- The application fee for NEE 2019 is Rs.400/-+ bank transaction charges for SC/ST/PD candidates, and Rs.750 + bank transaction charges for GENERAL/OBC and all other candidates.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable. Also, once submitted, the applicant cannot make any changes in the online application form.
For any query, contact 09707309326. Candidates can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 Admit Card
NEE 2022 admit card will be available online from the first week of June 2022. Without the NEE 2022 admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card will include important details of the candidate such as name, photograph, signature, exam date, timings, registration number exam centre address, do's and don'ts related to the exam.
Below are the steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website of NEE 2022
- Click on the link for NIRSET NEE Admit Card
- Enter registration number and Password
- The admit card will be displayed on your computer screen, check all the details and download it.
NERIST NEE 2022 will be held across 13 exam centres in North East India. Candidates can choose their three preferences of centres of their choice. The exam centre is allotted on a first come first serve basis. The university will generally allot the first option of the candidate.
NEE 2022 Exam Pattern
There will be three levels- NEE 1, NEE 2 and NEE 3. Candidates can appear in any of three according to their required course and eligibility. Below are the key highlights of the exam.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||NEE 1(125 questions), NEE 2 (115-130 questions), NEE 3 (50-130 questions)|
|Maximum Marks||150 marks|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3 – 4|
NERIST NEE 2022 Syllabus
NEE Syllabus of the three exams will differ according to the course applied for.
- NEE 1 is conducted for candidates seeking admission to certification courses, the syllabus will mainly comprise topics from class 10 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections
- NEE 2 and NEE 3 will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 10+2 level
- Topics such as Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, etc. must be focused upon. Questions pertaining to the Biology section will also be asked
- Apart from this, vocational subjects must also be focused upon
NERIST NEE 2022 Result
NERIST NEE results 2022 will be released by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NIIT) in online modeon the official website. The result of NEE 2022 will be available in pdf format. NERIST NEE 2022 results will be available separately for three modules (or levels): NEE-I, NEE-II, and NEE-III for admission to the certificate, diploma, and degree courses of engineering and technology respectively. NEE 2022 results comprise the list of candidates who have qualified for the written test and will be further called for the counselling process.
NERIST NEE 2022 Counselling
NERIST Entrance Exam (NEE) 2022 counselling will be conducted by the institute after the declaration of the result. The counselling process for NERIST Entrance Exam (NEE) is expected to begin in the fourth week of August. The names of the qualified candidates will be uploaded to the official website of the university. The candidates will have to attend the NERIST counselling process according to the schedule released by the authority. During the NERIST 2022 counselling, the candidates will have to produce all the original certificates at the time of the certificate verification process. They will also have to submit the attested copies of their documents along with the online Anti-ragging undertakings. The admission of the candidate is subjected to the availability of the seats in their choice of college and course.
NERIST NEE 2022 FAQs
NERIST Entrance Exam 2022 Contact Information
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)
Nirjuli (Itanagar) – 791109
Arunachal Pradesh, India
Tel: +91 (0)360 2257401-08
Fax: +91 (0)360 2257872