Mandeep KumarSenior Executive Content
AP EAMCET 2022 is one of the favoured entrance tests for Engineering and Agricultural students who want to pursue their studies from the institutes situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh. As the competition is high, candidates should have a concrete strategy to ace the examination. It takes a lot of determination, enthusiasm and diligent work to crack any examination in the one go. So, candidates should devise their preparation strategy in such a way that they can complete their study on time in a better way. We at Shiksha are providing you with some of the few important tips and tricks for AP EAMCET exam preparation. Candidates who are willing to take appear for AP EAMCET 2022 can check subject wise preparation tips from below.
Also read: AP EAMCET study plan & time table
AP EAMCET 2022 Preparation Tips & Tricks
Know the exam pattern and syllabus: AP EAMCET exam pattern and AP EAMCET 2022 syllabus will be released by JNTU Kakinada. As per the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2021, the exam consisted of 160 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be completed within 3 hours. Through, exam pattern and syllabus candidates can know the topics, subtopics, total questions, type of questions and marking scheme etc.
Previous Years Question Papers: While preparing for AP EAMCET 2022 candidates must practice from previous years AP EAMCET question paper to get an idea of the overall idea of the question paper. The previous years question paper will help candidates to know the weightage of the topics, marks distribution of each subject etc.
Time management: After knowing the pattern and syllabus, make a proper time table to divide the time equally for each of the subjects. Time management is the key to score better marks in the entrance test. The duration of the exam is three hours.
Take mock test regularly: As the entrance test is conducted online, candidates should be aware of the computer-based test. Therefore, practising from the AP EAMCET mock test regularly from the official website will be beneficial for AP EAMCET preparation.
Check: AP EAMCET 2022 syllabus
AP EAMCET Preparation 2022: Subject-wise
Below are a few tips and tricks that the students have followed for each of the subjects:
- Chemistry is the easiest and the scoring part of the paper
- Read the textbook as 90% of the questions asked will be from the textbook.
- While reading mark all the important points and try to remember them.
- After you are thorough with the textbook, buy the TELEGU AKADEMI EAMCET materials and solve questions from that book.
- Solve the example problems given in the textbook.
- Practice more to solve the Mathematics part of the paper.
- If you practice numerous problems and gain speed then you can finish the Maths part in less time.
- First, be thorough with all the concepts given in the textbook.
- Then proceed to TELUGU AKADEMI EAMCET materials and solve all the problems from that book.
- There are some standard problems which can be solved by using the shortcuts that will save you time.
- If you want to solve a variety of problems then you can refer to DEEPTHI, NISHITH, AKASH EAMCET materials.
- Candidates need to learn all the concepts from the textbook and you should know the approach of solving problems.
- Physics is not that tough you just need some more effort to solve problems and some more practice too.
- Learn the formulas and practice as many problems as you can.
- For problems, candidates can refer to DEEPTI Physics and Telugu Akademi EAMCET Materials.
AP EAMCET 2022 Preparation Tips: FAQs
Q. What are the tips and tricks to crack AP EAMCET 2022?
Q. In how many days can a candidate prepare for AP EAMCET 2022?
Q. What is the best books for AP EAMCET 2022?
Q. How to manage time in AP EAMCET 2022?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
Are NCERT books enough to prepare for EAMCET exam for BVSC course?
2 months ago
Hi Shaik, Yes, NCERT text books for Mathematics, NCERT textbooks for Physics and NCERT textbooks for Chemistry Zoology and Botany of Class 11 and 12th are sufficient for EAMCET. You can also solve past years papers and sample papers along with NCERT.