KMAT 2020 exam is likely to be conducted on October 25 as per the notification on the official website. Read the article below to know more.
Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges' Association (KPPGCA) has announced the KMAT 2020 exam date today on the official website. KMAT Karnataka 2020 will be conducted on October 25. Due to the global pandemic, the dates have been revised thrice. KMAT 2020 will be conducted in internet-based test mode this year in various cities across the country. The application process is currently underway and will end on September 30. Read the article below to know more details.
KMAT 2020: Revised Dates
Refer to the table below to know the revised KMAT 2020 schedule.
|Last date of application
|Admit card release
|Second week of October
|To be announced
Steps to Apply for KMAT Karnataka 2020
Students need to follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to apply for KMAT Karnataka exam 2020.
- Visit the website of KMAT India
- Click on the 'Register' button and register by filling in information such as the name of the student, date of birth, e-mail, mobile number, etc.
- They will receive a registration ID and password on their registered email ID and phpne number that can be used for future login/s
- They need to then login using the login credentials and complete the KMAT 2020 application form and upload required documents such as signature and photograph
- Finally, they need to pay an application fee of Rs 1,000 online using a credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI
Check the official video tutorial to know how to register for KMAT 2020 and fill the application form:
KMAT 2020: Important Points to Remember
Students must remember the below-mentioned points before appearing for the KMAT 2020:
- Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, KMAT 2020 exam will be conducted in internet-based test mode this year
- They must have a working laptop/desktop with webcam and mic. If in case they are using a laptop, then it must be connected to an uninterrupted power source
- Candidates must have at least 512 kbps of internet connectivity speed
- Students must take the KMAT exam in formals and there must not be any disturbance or noise in the background
- Students must sit in a well-lit area where their face would be clearly visible
- They must not use any electronic gadgets during the exam
- They must sit for the exam with their KMAT admit card and one photo identity proof
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com