Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
IBPS SO Application Form 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS SO application form 2022 on November 1. The last date to apply for the exam is November 21, 2022. Candidates can register for IBPS SO 2022 in online mode through the link to be provided on this page. IBPS will recruit Specialist Officers (SO) through IBPS SO exam. IBPS SO application process involves online registration, uploading of scanned documents, filling the form and fee payment. Candidates must ensure to check the IBPS SO eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the specified formats. The application fees for the exam are INR 850 for the General and OBC categories and INR 175 for PwD/SC/ST candidates.
How to apply online for IBPS SO 2022?
The steps to apply online for IBPS SO exam are given below:
Step 1: Register on IBPS Website
- Go to the official website of IBPS, ibps.in and click on the link at the top of the page- ‘Click here to apply online for CRP SPL X’. After clicking on it, a registration page shall open. Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab to begin your registration process.
- For registration, provide all basic information such as Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Gender, etc.
- After completion of registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated. Candidates need to safely keep them as these will be used as login credentials in future.
Click here to apply online for IBPS SO-https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpsoxioct22/
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature, Left thumb impression and Declaration
- To do this, login again using their registration number and password. After that, they need to upload following documents.
Left thumb impression
Step 3: Fill in details
- After successfully uploading the above-mentioned documents, candidates have to enter their details in the next section. Here they have to mention their educational qualification, post preferences etc.
- Following that candidates will see a preview option, they should check all details as after final submission, there is no option to re-edit the application form.
- After previewing, candidates have to click on final submit to upload their application.
- The application shall be accepted by IBPS only after payment confirmation.
Step 4: IBPS SO application fee payment
- Payment has to be made through online mode only.
- There are various options available for online payment; they can pay by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The structure of the application fee is given below.
IBPS SO application fee (in INR)
For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)
For all others
- After successful payment, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates must keep a printed copy of the same with them.
IBPS SO 2023 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of IBPS SO 2023 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
30 Dec '23 -
31 Dec '23
IBPS SO prelims exam date
28 Jan '24
IBPS SO mains exam
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
29 Jan '23
IBPS SO Mains Exam
29 Jan '23
IBPS SO 2022 mains exam
19 Jan '23 -
29 Jan '23
IBPS SO Mains admit card
IBPS SO Application Form 2022 FAQs
Q: If I make any mistake during IBPS SO registration, can I edit it later?
Q: Can I submit more than one IBPS SO application form?
Q: What is the application fee for IBPS SO?
Q. What if I submit more than one IBPS SO application form?
Q. What if I am unable to upload the photograph and signature during IBPS SO application?
Q. What if I do not receive a confirmation mail after submission of IBPS SO application form?
Q. Can I pay IBPS SO application fee through the mobile wallet?
Q. What to do if IBPS SO application fee payment is not done successfully?
Q. What if I cannot fill the IBPS application form at one go?
Q. Is Aadhaar Card necessary to fill the IBPS SO application form?
Q. What is the eligibility for IBPS SO application?
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
RBI Assistant application form...
RBI Assistant notification 202...
14 Jul '23 -
27 Jul '23
SSC CGL 2023 Exam (Tier 1)
SSC CGL 2023 Tier-I Result
9 Jul '23
RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam for G...
16 Jul '23
RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam date ...
24 Apr '22
Assam Police SI 2022 CWT Date
13 Apr '22 -
24 Apr '22
Assam Police SI Admit Card 202...
3 Jan '23 -
17 Jan '23
Online application for Commerc...