Arpta SinghSenior Executive – Content
DUET 2022 Answer Key for all the courses will be released after the exam by National Testing Agency (NTA). Once released, candidates will be able to download the answer key by visiting the official website of NTA. DUET 2022 Answer Key will be displayed for three days in PDF format. Candidates can check the below given screenshot for reference to know about the procedure.
Here is the notice released by NTA (Previous year) - DUET Answer Key Notice
Check DUET PG Answer Keys Here (Previous year)
- How to download DUET Answer Key 2022?
- Download DUET 2022 Final Answer Keys
- Download DUET 2021 Final Answer Keys
- Download DUET Final Answer Keys
- How to calculate score using DUET Answer Key?
- DUET Answer Key – Important Points
- The process to raise objections against DUET Answer Key
- FAQs on DUET Answer Keys
How to download DUET Answer Key 2022?
The steps to download the answer key is given below:
- Go to the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in
- Click the 'Link for viewing result and correct answer keys' tab on the home page
- Candidates will be redirected to the page that hosts the correct answer key links as per courses
- Download the answer keys as per your course
Direct link to download DUET 2021 PG courses answer key http://ntaexam2021.cbtexam.in/CandidateKeyChallenge/loginpage.aspx
Direct link to download DUET 2021 PhD and MPhil courses answer key http://ntaexam2021.cbtexam.in/CandidateKeyChallenge/loginpage.aspx
Download DUET 2022 Final Answer Keys
DUET 2022 answer key release date has not been announced yet. Answer key will release after the exam.
Download DUET 2021 Final Answer Keys
Given below in the table are the final answer keys of UG, PG, MPhil and PhD courses released by the exam conducting body.
|DUET_2021__Final_UG_Answer_Key_for_B.El.Ed||DUET 2021 MPhil and PhD Final Answer Key|
Download DUET Final Answer Keys
Candidates can download the answer keys which are released by the exam conducting body. Given below are the old answer keys published on the official website:
Final Answer key (Previous year)
|BTech (IT & Mathematical Innovations) (Cluster Innovation Centre)||Click here|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||Click here|
|BA (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication||Click here|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)||Click here|
|Five Year Integrated Course in Journalism (English/Hindi)||Click here|
|BEd Special Education (Visual Impairment)||Click here|
|MA Applied Psychology||Click here|
|MA Sociology||Click here|
|BA (Hons) Humanities & Social Sciences||Click here|
|MA Economics||Click here|
|MA/MSc Mathematics||Click here|
|MSc Microbiology||Click here|
|MSc Fabric & Apparel Science||Click here|
|MSc Botany||Click here|
|MA Environmental Studies||Click here|
|MSc Computer Science||Click here|
|MA Political Science||Click here|
|MSc Physics||Click here|
|MA Philosophy||Click here|
|MSc (Mathematics Education)||Click here|
|MSc Chemistry||Click here|
|MA Social Work||Click here|
|MSc Bio-Chemistry||Click here|
|MA Life Long Learning & Extension||Click here|
|MA Hindi||Click here|
For more answer keys of DUET - Click here
How to calculate score using DUET Answer Key?
Candidates can calculate their probable score by following the marking scheme given below –
- The test paper had a total of 100 questions
- Candidates will get 4 marks for the correct answer
- For the wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted
- The total marks of the test are 400
- The total score of candidates is calculated based on the number of correct and incorrect answers
DUET Answer Key – Important Points
- The answer key displays the questions, correct answer and question ID
- DUET answer key 2021 help candidates to compare their responses
- Comparing the responses, candidates can calculate their probable score
- The answer key also helps candidates to analyse their performance
The process to raise objections against DUET Answer Key
Question objection tracker for DUET exam is made available on the official website. Candidates having any doubt with regard to the answers and objections could raise objection through the tracker. The objections are reviewed by the expert committee. Thereafter, the final DUET answer key is published and the DUET 2021 result is compiled based on the final key. The process to raise objection is explained below -
Candidates need to log in using their credentials on the objection tracker link
- Download the response sheet
- To raise any objection, Click on ‘Objection Form’ and submit the Objection
- The ‘Question ID’ and ‘Option ID’ needs to be referred for submitting objections
Type of dropdowns for raising Objections -
- All answer options are incorrect
- The correct answer option given in Master QP PDF is wrong
- Given question is incomplete/wrong
- More than one answer options are correct
FAQs on DUET Answer Keys
Q: Is DUET exam hard?
Q: Are questions repeated in DUET?
Q: Is there negative marking in DUET exam?
Q: How many times DUET exam is held in a year?
Q: What is the duration of DUET exam?
Q: When is the DUET answer key released?
Q: Will DUET exam be conducted in 2022?
Q: Is calculator allowed in DUET exam?
Q: In which mode DUET 2022 exam will be conducted?
Q: How many questions will be asked in DUET 2022 exam?
Q: In how many shifts DUET 2022 exam will be held?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
I have selected entrance exam as the criteria for MA Hispanic. What passing marks are needed for general category for DUET exam?
Can I know when will be the DUET PG exam be held? Is it in the month of June or July?
a month ago
3rd week of July, 2022.
Will the DUET UG exam follow the syllabus of CUET exam? What will the pattern?
46 Institutes accepting DUET
North Campus, Delhi