Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 application form: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has extended the DRDO CEPTAM registration window. The application form submission process has been extended for all the registered candidates. The link to fill the application form for registered candidates is active till September 25. All registered candidates can finally submit their incomplete applications till this date. There is no change in the crucial date of eligibility, i.e. September 23.
DRDO CEPTAM application form was released on September 3. The application fee is INR 100 for General and OBC candidates. While SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC notification 2022 was released for a total of 1901 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and 826 for Technician-a (Tech-A). Read below for more details on DRDO CEPTAM application form.
DRDO CEPTAM Application Dates
DRDO CEPTAM dates related to the application form are given below .
|DRDO CEPTAM Application Events||DRDO CEPTAM Application Dates|
|Online registration begins||03-Sept-2022|
|Last date to apply||
23-Sept-2022 (Till 5 pm)
25-Sept-2022 (For registered candidates)
|Last date for printing of application form||23-Sept-2022|
|Online fee payment||03-Sept-2022 to 23-Sept-2022|
How to fill DRDO CEPTAM Application Form 2022?
The steps to fill DRDO CEPTAM application form are explained below:
Step 1: DRDO CEPTAM Registration
Registration is mandatory for filling DRDO CEPTAM 10 recruitment application form. Candidates may apply for more than one post-code through a single registration. The steps involved in the registration process are explained below:
- To register for DRDO CEPTAM exam, candidates need to fill in details like name, DOB, mobile number, and email ID
- After successful registration, user ID and password are sent to candidate’s registered email ID
- All fields for online registration are mandatory
- Candidates must note that details provided during registration are non-editable
Apply here for DRDO CEPTAM 2022-https://ceptam10.com/ceptamvpapr20/basic_details.php
Step 2: Filling up the online application form
- Candidates are advised to keep scan a copy of their documents ready while filling DRDO CEPTAM application form
- Click on ‘Login’ available on the home page of online application
- Enter your user ID and password to login
- Click on ‘New Application’ link
- Fill every section such as personal details, postcode/EER details, upload documents, review/finalize, payment of application fees of DRDO CEPTAM 2019 application form
Step 3: Personal Details
- Fields that have already been filled at the time of DRDO CEPTAM registration, is displayed and is non-editable
- Candidate must fill in their details such as father’s name, mother’s name, etc. as per matriculation/secondary or equivalent certificate
- Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence address must be correct and active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them
- Candidate must provide details of valid identity proof (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Government Issued ID etc.)
Step 4: Post Code/EER Details
- Candidate must select postcode and provide the details of educational qualification accordingly
- Select any three different cities from the drop-down menu in the order of preference
- The option/preference once entered by candidates is treated as final
Step 5: Uploading of Scanned Images and Documents
- Candidate must upload all documents or images in JPG/JPEG format
- The dimension of photo should be of - Height 4.5cm & Width 3.5cm. The size should be between 20KB to 35KB
- The size of the signature should be between 20kb to 35 kb
- The size of Class 10 or equivalent certificate should be between 50 kb to 100 kb
- The size of EER certificate should be between 50kb to 100 kb
Step 6: Review and Finalise
- Candidates should check the details filled in the application form carefully
- They should edit the details before final submission
- After final submission DRDO CEPTAM application form, no request for change in the details are entertained
Step 7: Payment of application fees
- Candidates need to pay the application fees
- If candidates are exempted from fee payment, candidates can submit their DRDO application form by clicking on ‘Final Submission’ button
- The application number is sent to the candidate’s registered email ID
- Candidates can pay their fee online through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Fee once paid is not refunded
- After successful payment of fee, the application is finally submitted and ‘Application Number’ is sent to candidate’s registered email ID
Step 8: Printing of DRDO application form
- Candidates should take a printout of the DRDO application form and bring the same at the time of document verification
- The application form is sent to the candidate’s registered email ID
- The same can be downloaded or printed from ‘The Saved Application’ menu after login
- The printed copy of the application form is not required to be sent to CEPTAM
Documents required for filling DRDO CEPTAM application form
The scanned copies of the following documents should be kept ready before filling DRDO application form –
- Class 10 or equivalent certificate for age proof
- EQR certificates e.g. Graduation, Diploma etc. (as applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Left thumb impression
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid email ID
- Identity proof (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Official ID, etc)
DRDO CEPTAM Application Form FAQs
Q: When will DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC recruitment 2022 be released?
Q. Can I make changes in the DRDO application form after the final submission?
Q. Is Aadhaar Card mandatory for filling DRDO application form?
Q. Is it is necessary to apply separately for each post code?
Q. How can I check the status of my application?
Q. I am already working in govt/PSU/autonomous organisation/armed forces. How can I apply?
Q. Can I change the exam centre/city?
Q. I have changed my name. What are the guidelines for me?
Q. Can I change the postcode?
Q. I am applying for more than one postcode Is it necessary to apply for each postcode separately?
Q. If I am not shortlisted in the examination. Will my fees for DRDO CEPTAM be refunded?
Q. Is there any percentage criteria to apply?
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
Hi dear, DRDO CEPTAM MS exam comprises two tiers: 1 and 2. The syllabus of tier 1 comprises topics from General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability. DRDO CEPTAM syllabus 2022 for Tier 2 comprises topics from General Science, G...Hi dear, DRDO CEPTAM MS exam comprises two tiers: 1 and 2. The syllabus of tier 1 comprises topics from General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability. DRDO CEPTAM syllabus 2022 for Tier 2 comprises topics from General Science, General Math, and General English . DRDO CEPTAM syllabus for A & A post is divided into Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability, General Ability, Hindi or English Language.