Rachit Kumar SaxenaManager-Editorial
APPSC Group 1 exam is postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic and the new APPSC group 1 exam dates will be announced later. The APPSC Group 1 exam is in the haywire since its commencement. The High Court of Andhra Pradesh has advised the APPSC to cancel the exam and start the exam process from scratch, but the commission decided otherwise.
APPSC Group 1 application form window will be activated after the APPSC Group 1 notification and the candidates will be given one month to fill the APPSC group 1 application online. The candidates are suggested to fill the application form for APPSC group 1 exam as early as possible to get the exam centres of their choice.
See here: APPSC Group 1 exam centres
APPSC Group 1 Application Dates
The application window was activated once the APPSC group 1 exam notification was released. The candidates need to wait till the end of lockdown. It is expected that the APPSC group 1 notification was released in October 2023. The APPSC Group 1 dates are very important for the candidates doing serious preparation for the exam.
APPSC Group 1 Event
APPSC Group 1 notification
APPSC Group Application End date
How to fill the APPSC Group 1 Application Form
The APPSC Group 1 application form can be filled directly if a candidate has the OTPR ID. For the new candidates, we are explaining the activation of the OTPR ID
For new candidates
- Go to the official website of APPSC
- Click on the ‘Modify OTPR ID’ tab
- Click on the new registration given for the direct recruitment
- An OTPR new registration window will appear, fill all the details
- Fill all the required details which include personal and all the education details from class IVth onwards
- Upload your recent photograph (Size-50 KB, dimension – 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, JPEG format)
- Upload your signature (Size-30 KB, dimension – 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm, JPEG format)
- Tick the checkbox given for declaration
- Preview and check all the details
- Submit the OTPR form
- An OTPS ID will be sent to the candidate at his mobile and emailed
For existing users having OTPR
- Click on the Login tab given at the right corner of the home page
- Log in with the OTPR ID and mobile number
- Click on the Direct recruitment
- Click on the APPSC Group 1 exam notification
- Submit the APPSC Group 1 Application fee
- Submit the APPSC Application form online
- Take two printouts of the APPSC application form.
The candidates should check all the details given in the application because the wrong details can create unnecessary difficulties at the time of document verification stage.
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
APPSC Group 1 Exam