Anangsha PatraDeputy Manager – Editorial
IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) releases IBPS Clerk mock test so that candidates understand the functioning of an online test. IBPS Clerk 2022 mock test is like actual test and candidates will get an idea regarding the pattern of the exam. IBPS Clerk free mock test is provided on this page. To attempt IBPS Clerk mock test, candidates need to login into their accounts using user ID and password. IBPS Clerk mock test is considered as practice exams before candidates appear in the actual test. To prepare for the competitive exam, candidates should attempt the mock test as it will help them to learn from their mistakes and they can formulate strategies for tacking the actual test. Besides, solving IBPS Clerk mock test will boost the confidence of candidates by overcoming their fear of IBPS Clerk exam 2022.
How to take IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps below to take the mock test of IBPS Clerk:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click the IBPS Clerk mock test tab on the home page
- Click the link ‘IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test Free' and 'IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test'
- The login page will open
- Login with your user ID and password
- Read the instructions are click on ‘Next’ button
- Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox
- The questions will appear on the screen
- Candidates should start answering the questions
To take IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test - Click here
Ways to Attempt IBPS Clerk Mock Test
The instructions given below will help candidates to attempt IBPS Clerk mock test easily:
- The total duration of IBPS Clerk mock test is 60 minutes
- The clock is set at the server of IBPS Clerk mock test. Once candidates begin with the test, the timer is displayed in the top right corner of the screen
- Once the timer reaches zero, the examination will end.
- The question palette is displayed on the right side of the screen which will show the status of each question in different colours
- The questions marked for review can be revisited again
- If a question is answered and marked for a review then the answer will be considered in the evaluation
- Candidates can click on their ‘Profile’ image on the right corner of their screen to change the language of the question paper
- Click the ‘Up Arrow’ to navigate to the top and ‘Down Arrow’ to go to the bottom in IBPS Clerk mock test
- To answer questions, click on the question number in the question palette at the right of your screen
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save your answer and go to the next question
- Click on Mark for ‘Marks for Review & Next’ to save the answer for the current question
- To select the answer, click on the button of the options
- To deselect the chosen answer, click on the clear response button
- To change the chosen answer, click on the button of another option
How to Navigate Between Sections in IBPS Clerk Mock Test?
The process to navigate between sections in IBPS Clerk mock test is given below:
- Sections are displayed on the top bar of the screen
- Questions can be viewed by clicking on the section name
- The section that candidates currently works is highlighted
- After clicking ‘Save & Next’ button on the last question for a section, candidates are automatically taken to the first question of the next section
- Candidates can shuffle between tests and questions anytime during the exam as per their convenience
Benefits of solving IBPS Clerk Mock Test
The benefits of solving the IBPS Clerk mock test are given below:
- Solving IBPS Clerk mock test will help candidates to develop the right strategy for the exam
- Mock tests help candidates in an effective time-management during the actual test
- Practicising mock test candidates will be able to evaluate their level of preparation for the exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test Free
IBPS Clerk pre mock test comprises three sections-English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. Candidates need to answer 100 questions within 60 minutes. Candidates get 20 minutes to answer each section. The score of the prelims exam is calculated out of 100 marks.
IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test
IBPS Clerk mains mock test comprises four sections- General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, and Quantitative Aptitude. The total duration of the test is 160 minutes, with different sectional timings. The test carries a total of 190 questions and total marks are 200.
IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2022 FAQs
Q: What is the benefit of IBPS Clerk mock test?
Q: Where can I get the official IBPS Clerk mock test?
Q: How many IBPS Clerk mock tests should I practice?
Q: When should I start solving IBPS Clerk mock test?
Q: How many IBPS Clerk mock tests should I attempt in a day?
Q: What is the benefit of solving sectional IBPS Clerkn mock tests?
Q: Can I access the official IBPS Clerk mock test, without registering for the exam?
Q: I am solving previous years' question papers. Should I attempt IBPS Clerk mock test?
Q: Are there any sectional time limits in IBPS Clerk exam?
Q: Will IBPS Clerk mock tests help in improving my performance in the exam?
Q: For how many marks the IBPS Clerk prelims and mains exams are conducted?