The online application process for SMAT 2020 has started. Candidates can now apply for the exam by visting SNU's official website.
SMAT 2020 registrations for early admission round of batch 2020-21 at Shiv Nadar University has commenced. Candidates seeking to pursue MBA programme can visit the varsity’s official website to fill SMAT application form. Candidates with a valid CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT score can apply through non-exam pathway, however they are still required to complete the application process. SMAT 2020 is expected to be conducted in the first week of June. Candidates will be notified about the exam and interview dates once they have registered on the exam portal.
SMAT 2020 registrations: Important Dates
SMAT 2020 (tentative)
June 1st week, 2020
Interview for shortlisted candidates (tentative)
June 2nd week, 2020
New Session starts
How to apply for SMAT 2020?
- Log on to Shiv Nadar University's official website
- Register with name, email address, state. city, password
- A PID number will be generated
- Use this PID number to access the application form
- Fill the form with correct personal, academic and professional details
- Select whether you opt for exam or non-exam pathway
- Carefully check the application form before submission
- Pay application fees
SMAT 2020 Application Fees
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 1200. The payment can be made via debit/credit cards, net banking or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Shiv Nadar University Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.