Shikha GoyalAssistant Manager
SITEEE 2022 syllabus incorporates topics of importance from the examination point of view. Candidates who will apply for SITEEE 2022 must look through the syllabus before commencing their preparation. Symbiosis Institute of Technology does not issue the syllabus. However, candidates need not worry because the questions in SITEEE question paper will be most probably based on Class 11 and Class 12 level. Besides syllabus, SITEEE 2022 exam pattern also plays a crucial role in devising prepraration strategy. We have bring up important topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics on this page below.
SITEEE 2022 Syllabus: Physics
The important topics of Physics are:
- Physics and Measurements
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
SITEEE Syllabus 2022: Chemistry
The salient chapters of Chemistry are:
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structures
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamic
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Block Elements (Group 13 to group 18 elements)
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
|SITEEE Question Paper||SITEEE Exam Pattern|
SITEEE 2022 Syllabus: Mathematics
The following topics of Mathematics are important:
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial and its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
SITEEE Syllabus 2022: FAQs
Q. Does Symbiosis Institute of Technology releases syllabus for SITEEE?
A. No, the institute does not release syllabus for SITEEE.
Q. Which subjects should candidates study to prepare for SITEEE?
A. Candidates must study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class 11 and Class 12 level.
Q. In how much time can a candidate complete the syllabus?
A. There is no time frame to complete the syllabus. Candidates should start as early as possible to prepare for the exam.
Q. How a candidate can prepare for the exam in a better manner?
A. Candidates should study according to the syllabus of Class 11 and Class 12, revise them as much as possible, solve practice set or appear in mock test, arrange previous years' question paper and solve them.
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
3 Institutes accepting SITEEE
Lavale Village, Pune